Exonerating Littlefinger Once And For All (S05E03 TRANSCRIPT)

Iron Mother

6 hours ago, Iron Mother said:

Hardly anyone is posting in this thread for its intended purpose.  This thread is not made for deciding whether LF deserved to die or was he evil or did he commit crimes.  This thread is about why Sansa had LF murdered regardless of the REASONS spewed by Sansa as some proclamation.  Her motivations are false even if LF is guilty of what comes of her mouth to condemn him.  Or anyone else.

Why will no one come out right and SAY why does Sansa hate LF?  No one wants to say it because when they do, all the other reasons melt away and their false proclamations vanish.

I don't know whether she "hated" LF as much as she was already upset over how his plans has gone and his attempts to turn her and Arya against each other, to manipulate the situation, was the last straw.

2 hours ago, Angel Eyes said:

You know, the whole abortion think has me thinking of Jack Palance's character in Shane: 

"Prove it."

Something blasted no such "theory" exists, but how is that possible?  How can one person say a THEORY does not exist when a THEORY is and IDEA based on individual deduction. 

The above alone should bear out wtf is going on in this thread.  Certain people reaching so far as to say "how dare you have AN IDEA?"

1 hour ago, Faera said:

I don't know whether she "hated" LF as much as she was already upset over how his plans has gone and his attempts to turn her and Arya against each other, to manipulate the situation, was the last straw.

That's quite a "theory" you have there.  A long explanation as to what caused Sansa to murder LF..... except like most others in this thread, you cannot and will not say WHY Sansa hates LF or is enraged AT LF.  I continue to say her reasoning is shown DRAMATICALLY plain in the scene where she meets with LF and Brienne and threatens Brienne kill him right then and there. 

Can you say what SANSA STARK HERSELF made plain in that conversation?  Do you have the faculty to speak plainly as to WHAT EXACTLY she was railing at him for in that scene?

Name It.

When in doubt, look at the character and what she does and listen to what she says.  If you don't do THAT, you are simply choosing to believe The Acolytes of Sansa (TAOS) and their drawn out theories that contradict what was even shown on the damn screen in the first place.

While your Arya theory may be what the show writers botched to tie up the plot, what you also won't admit is how completely awful that plot was and how it made absolutely no sense.  So, in a way, the show writers are also AOS and want Sansa to remain Saint Sansa........................... it's just unfortunate you sucked it up.

2 hours ago, Angel Eyes said:

You know, the whole abortion think has me thinking of Jack Palance's character in Shane: 

"Prove it."

Theories do not need to be proven.  They only need to exist.  Theories become more than theories when evidence is added to support the theory.

I just gave you the most quintessential Science lesson of the modern world.  Will you thank me?

I have provided ample evidence without one word of MY OWN thought process..... using the show itself and the characters' extrapolate......... that Sansa wants LF dead in revenge for her being "sold to" (her words) the Boltons by him.  This is her primary motivation for no longer wanting to be complicit with his lies and to finally (along with the fake/false show writers' plot of LF threatening her and Arya's "SISTERHOOD") pronounce death sentence on him.

Yet her complicity in what she charges him with goes unpunished.  She invited a known treasonous man into Winterfell and then broke Guest Rite by murdering him without a trial. 

Archived