How did they know Rhaego was The Stallion Who Mounts The World?

manchester_babe

The stallion who mounts the world is an ancient prophecy of the Dothraki. The hero that will unite all the khalasars into one and ride to the end of the world. I think a Dosh Khaleen(the older maybe) just thought that this child would be tSwMtw..

18 hours ago, Styl7 said:

The stallion who mounts the world is an ancient prophecy of the Dothraki. The hero that will unite all the khalasars into one and ride to the end of the world. I think a Dosh Khaleen(the older maybe) just thought that this child would be tSwMtw..

This sounds a lot like Daenerys actually.

23 hours ago, MinscS2 said:

This sounds a lot like Daenerys actually.

I never said we don't know who the stallion is. 

Daenerys united all the khalasars into a single one in Vaes Dothraki(as the prophecy said) and will conquer the world.

Some quotes from AWoIaF

This hollow shell of a city is ruled by women: the crones of the dosh khaleen, all widows of dead khals. The Dothraki esteem Vaes Dothrak as the holiest of cities. No blood may be shed there, for the riders believe this to be a place of peace and power, where one day all the khalasars shall gather together once more beneath the banners of the great khal who will conquer all, the "stallion who mounts the world.

Wiser men know that it is only a matter of time until the khalasars unite again under some great khal and turn west once more in search of new conquests

On 10/12/2017 at 7:34 AM, OnceABolton said:

It was just a prophecy that they thought Dani and her child would fulfill. I believe it was the Dosh Khaleen who first proclaimed that Rhaego would be the Stalion the Mounts the World

I guess they didn't think in gender-neutral.

• 4 months later...

Archived