Football: International Break-Up

Jordan La Cabra

I really don't want to be on of 'those clubs' but i'm sick of being shit, so i'll take the £500m, That being said that amount of money no longer guarantees success like it would have even 3 or 4 years ago. 

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/869439/Newcastle-takeover-Rafa-Benitez

15 hours ago, Horse of Kent said:

Even a St Pauli fan agreeing HSV didn't deserve a red. Never thought I'd see the day. 'Finally' is a bit much when Tolisso's goal was their first shot on target.

Marco Fritz now literally blocking a Hamburg through-ball seems a rather apt summary of his performance.

HUm?

It was a harsh red card. Yes. 7/10 or 8/10 it will be a yellow. The other 2-3 times the ref shows a red card. That's one difference between Bundesliga and EPL.

And finally was more about summing up, that I had been waiting long enough for the bloody Bayern to score. Like I said, I hoped for a proper drubbing (on which they didn't deliver :( ).

1 hour ago, polishgenius said:

When is Wenger going to realise that Xhaka and Ramsey as a midfield does not work?

Never and really, it was more Xhaka producing yet another mistake. Ramsey was actually quite good though I wish he’d rediscover his 2013 ruthlessness because he’s in pretty good positions to score.

liked the look of Ozil, Sanchez and Lacazette on the pitch together though Everton was terrible. Love Wilsheres cameo too. He looks great so far.

Gomez to centreback. I do think he has the potential to be a really good centreback and given the nature of the transfer market developing one would really help. Slightly odd not to bring Alexander-Arnold on though.

ETA: On cue Gomez also misses a clearing header. At least he’s got the pace to get back in.

Archived