U.S. Politics: We're Saying Merry Christmas, Again

Manhole Eunuchsbane

On October 13th. Why? Cause God Bless Murica, that's why.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/355314-trump-gets-heros-welcome-at-christian-summit?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

/And Mammon rode into Jerusalem on the finest, most luxurious donkey.

//The best donkey

Interesting article that targets blame/responsibility to Haley for the Iran decertification.

Haley would become the administration’s most vocal public proponent of decertification — and Trump’s favorite internal voice on Iran — further boosting her standing with the president at a time when she is seen as a potential successor to Tillerson, whose tense relationship with Trump has burst into the open in recent days.

1 minute ago, kairparavel said:

I see what did there. 

When one of their speakers sez  "The left has no idea how much more damage we can do to them as private citizens."   welllllll...................................why should I say anything else?

3 minutes ago, Nasty LongRider said:

When one of their speakers sez  "The left has no idea how much more damage we can do to them as private citizens." 

Agreed entirely.  To clarify - the threatening language employed is extremely concerning to any reasonable human being.

Gorka's accent is straight out of Evil Central Casting. At least he got the literal definition of a smattering of applause for that statement. The room seemed a bit embarrassed there.

/And I hate to break it to you there, Steve-O, but Roy Moore hasn't won shit yet. Keep counting your fucking chickens, moron. 

5 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

Gorka's accent is straight out of Evil Central Casting. At least he got the literal definition of a smattering of applause for that statement. The room seemed a bit embarrassed there.

/And I hate to break it to you there, Steve-O, but Roy Moore hasn't won shit yet. Keep counting your fucking chickens, moron. 

Even a smattering was too much.  

Archived