Son's of the Dragon review?

Rachel of Oldstones

The only new material we've had from GRRM since TWOIAF is the recently released short story (extra material leftover from TWOIAF) part of collection of other short stories, The Book of Swords. Like everything I've read by GRRM, especially ASOIAF, I'm sure I'll love it. But I really can't think of anything I've ever felt so desperate for as I do for TWOW. I'd settle for a release date at this point. But I don't know if my desperation for book 6 will affect my opinion of The Sons of the Dragon so I checked a few of my go to sites for everything ASOIAF and can't find any reviews. 

Can anyone direct me toward a review by fan...Like at least a bigger fan than me(I'm not claiming to be a die hard fan but I'd love to get the opinion of someone who's done more than 3 rereads of the main ASOIAF series and at least 1 reread of each of the short stories; Dunk and Egg, Dance of the Dragons, and TWOIAF.. not to be picky or anything). I'm sorry for being such a book snob but its my vice. Sooo, 

I'd really appreciate a link to a review of "The Sons of The Dragon" (preferably by a real ASOIAF fan) PLEASE!!! And Thank You!!!! 

1 hour ago, Rachel of Oldstones said:

The only new material we've had from GRRM since TWOIAF is the recently released short story (extra material leftover from TWOIAF) part of collection of other short stories, The Book of Swords. Like everything I've read by GRRM, especially ASOIAF, I'm sure I'll love it. But I really can't think of anything I've ever felt so desperate for as I do for TWOW. I'd settle for a release date at this point. But I don't know if my desperation for book 6 will affect my opinion of The Sons of the Dragon so I checked a few of my go to sites for everything ASOIAF and can't find any reviews. 

Can anyone direct me toward a review by fan...Like at least a bigger fan than me(I'm not claiming to be a die hard fan but I'd love to get the opinion of someone who's done more than 3 rereads of the main ASOIAF series and at least 1 reread of each of the short stories; Dunk and Egg, Dance of the Dragons, and TWOIAF.. not to be picky or anything). I'm sorry for being such a book snob but its my vice. Sooo, 

I'd really appreciate a link to a review of "The Sons of The Dragon" (preferably by a real ASOIAF fan) PLEASE!!! And Thank You!!!! 

http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php?/topic/148863-the-book-of-swords-the-sons-of-the-dragon-spoilers/

Everything for now is discussed under this thread till the one month rule on spoilers is up :)

Archived