Jonsa

manchester_babe

19 minutes ago, TRILOGY said:

There's some kind of witch hunt against people who like the idea of the two together, and I don't understand the hate. There is a lot of foreshadowing in the books to support this theory but I have no problem being wrong. 

In the books? She barely thinks of him...and vice versa

33 minutes ago, Angel Eyes said:

Another reason could be Sansa being with a guy that's around her age.

What does this have to do with anything in ASOIAF, where real world rules do not apply? (King) Maegor was married at 13 to a woman 10 years his senior. What about Ermasande? And so one with wide age gaps. Sansa has the benefit of actually dreaming about the person she wants to kiss and such.

35 minutes ago, The Fattest Leech said:

What does this have to do with anything in ASOIAF, where real world rules do not apply? (King) Maegor was married at 13 to a woman 10 years his senior. What about Ermasande? And so one with wide age gaps. Sansa has the benefit of actually dreaming about the person she wants to kiss and such.

Well, Littlefinger's behavior toward Sansa verges on pedophilic and creepy as hell.

18 minutes ago, Angel Eyes said:

Well, as a modern viewer, it put me off relations between characters that had 20+ years between them on the show. 

This is the book thread. The show abomination has zero to do with this author written canon. The story is the books and one should not be swayed by the abomination. They are not the same story or characters.

Would be the ultimate grrm troll if the whole thing ends with Jonsa. 

Personally I think its unlikely. If GRRM really goes in the having Jon end up with his sister/ cousin direction would guess we would get Jonrya which has more early foreshadowing for it.

27 minutes ago, The Fattest Leech said:

This is the book thread. The show abomination has zero to do with this author written canon. The story is the books and one should not be swayed by the abomination. They are not the same story or characters.

Except Jon is the son of Rhaegar and Lyanna 

Archived