Jonsa

manchester_babe

8 minutes ago, JoJoLadyDayne said:

Ned to Sansa - AGOT

"This match with Joffrey was a terrible mistake. That boy is no Prince Aemon, you must believe me.”

Jon ASOS

Every morning they had trained together, since they were big enough to walk; Snow and Stark, spinning and slashing about the wards of Winterfell, shouting and laughing, sometimes crying when there was no one else to see. They were not little boys when they fought, but knights and mighty heroes. “I’m Prince Aemon the Dragonknight,” Jon would call out............

But there's no foreshadowing in the books - right?

Nice. I don't buy JonSa, but those quotes do give you a leg. 

5 hours ago, JoJoLadyDayne said:

Ned to Sansa - AGOT

"This match with Joffrey was a terrible mistake. That boy is no Prince Aemon, you must believe me.”

Jon ASOS

Every morning they had trained together, since they were big enough to walk; Snow and Stark, spinning and slashing about the wards of Winterfell, shouting and laughing, sometimes crying when there was no one else to see. They were not little boys when they fought, but knights and mighty heroes. “I’m Prince Aemon the Dragonknight,” Jon would call out............

But there's no foreshadowing in the books - right?

That quote would be ironic if R+L=J, since Robb said he was Daeron the Young Dragon when he and Jon played together. Daeron and Aemon were first cousins. And since Robb was the Young Wolf and met his end in a similar way as Daeron...

Right now, not sure what would be more weird, Jon and Sansa winding up together or Jon and Daenerys winding up together.

On 10/17/2017 at 8:27 PM, TRILOGY said:

There's some kind of witch hunt against people who like the idea of the two together, and I don't understand the hate. There is a lot of foreshadowing in the books to support this theory but I have no problem being wrong. 

There is zero foreshadowing to support this theory.  

1 hour ago, Ralphis Baratheon said:

Well if you want to get technical about it there is evidence for Jon/Satin as well. Jon comments on how pretty Satin is almost as many times as does Val. He also makes Satin his squire/top steward, passing over many men more qualified but not nearly as good looking.

You're right, Satin/Jon is endgame, everyone else can go home. :laugh:

2 hours ago, Ralphis Baratheon said:

Well if you want to get technical about it there is evidence for Jon/Satin as well. Jon comments on how pretty Satin is almost as many times as does Val. He also makes Satin his squire/top steward, passing over many men more qualified but not nearly as good looking.

Yeah he does. 

1 hour ago, TRILOGY said:

You're right, Satin/Jon is endgame, everyone else can go home. :laugh:

Well, if he's a true Targaryen, why should he limit himself to just Satin? He could have soft Sam with the snowflakes melting in his hair, and Tormund with his mighty member. Take it all Jon Snow, you are blood of the dragon. 

11 hours ago, Anck Su Namun said:

Bore + Boredom

I don't think so.  Jon is in love with Arya.  Sansa is greedy for prestige and the good life, which Jon cannot offer. 

Jon is not in love with Arya. 

Remember how many times Jon mentions Sansa and this

Of Sansa, brushing out Lady's coat and singing to herself. You know nothing, Jon Snow. And then he thinks of Arya. 

On 10/17/2017 at 5:57 PM, The Fattest Leech said:

What does this have to do with anything in ASOIAF, where real world rules do not apply? (King) Maegor was married at 13 to a woman 10 years his senior. What about Ermasande? And so one with wide age gaps. Sansa has the benefit of actually dreaming about the person she wants to kiss and such.

San-San? That really sets people off. I love the way she keeps his letterman's jacket King's Guard cloak.

11 hours ago, Lost Melnibonean said:

Well, if he's a true Targaryen, why should he limit himself to just Satin? He could have soft Sam with the snowflakes melting in his hair, and Tormund with his mighty member. Take it all Jon Snow, you are blood of the dragon. 

Jon/Tormund/Mance is definitely a ship I could get behind :lol:.

Jonsa in the books - no way. Sophie and Kit might have some weirdish chemistry, I am not even sure the directors aware of it when filming S6. Maybe they were trying to film some happy family moments with the characters who do not have a history of strong family bonds and the fandom then read too much from how good they feel with each other. 

Archived