What if Jaime/cersei caught in winterfell

Alex Gu

2 minutes ago, Adam Yozza said:

I wholeheartedly disagree. Whether there is anything he can actually do or not, its in Ned's character to try and save them regardless of what the outcome is. He was willing to give up investigating Jon's death, the attempt on Bran, leave his best friend to Lannister schemes and ruin their relationship over Dany, a girl he'd never met whose father murdered his father and brother. He outright argued with Robert and very nearly broke of their friendship over Aegon and Rhaenys and Elia. Ned would do everything he could to save Joff, Myrcella and Tommen (assuming anyone in Winterfell makes the connection between their hair and the twincest without a Baratheon bastard and a book of lineages to back the evidence up) and if Robert killed them anyway then he can kiss his relationship with Ned goodbye.

Also as to the bolded, you seem to be implying that Joffrey, Myrcella and Tommen are guilty of treason, which is 100% incorrect. The crime is Cersei and Jaime's. I hate Joffrey but that is one crime he is innocent of.

I was speaking of Cersei and Jaime's treason. To be So bold as to go to a burnt up tower to do the deed at his best friend's place, with tons of people around would enrage Robert. That is a blatant act of treason. The kids weren't there...

I am also going under the assumption that Ned and Robert find out simultaneously after returning from the hunt. There might not be any mention of the children not being Robert's at this time. Cersei would never endanger her flock and neither would Jaime once the jig is up. imo 

I agree that Ned would try to do what he could. Ned has always been a champion of children. 

Archived