SI into baelish

Alex Gu

I would have done my best to put Renly on the Throne then called it a day and retired to Braavos with all the money I siphoned off from the Crown. Westeros was always a powder keg and sooner or later the chances are Baelish is going lose his head if he keeps making big moves. Why not just cash in your chips and leave the table and find yourself a wife with auburn hair and blue eyes?

2 hours ago, Universal Sword Donor said:

Why am I inserting myself in Baelish? Not really my bag, yo.

Surely I can snag a noble's daughter, even a merchant daughter, right?

I am sure he can bring any number of whores to join in while you insert yourself into littlefinger. They will watch and cheer you on ;)

1 hour ago, Dorian Martell's son said:

I am sure he can bring any number of whores to join in while you insert yourself into littlefinger. They will watch and cheer you on ;)

Are you at it again... (you 'really need Winds,' don't you?):whip: 

Given your puerile tendencies (sophisticated though they may be...), have you seen my musings (April Fool's, of course) on Petyr Baelish is Varys's Little Finger...(I have even delved into unpacking the slippery aspects of Lann's lubrication, as he sought to infiltrate 'the cleft' where no man would dare to go, for your enjoyment B)).

2 minutes ago, ravenous reader said:

Given your puerile tendencies (sophisticated though they may be...), have you seen my musings (April Fool's, of course) on Petyr Baelish is Varys's Little Finger...(I have even delved into unpacking the slippery aspects of Lann's lubrication, as he sought to infiltrate 'the cleft' where no man would go, for your enjoyment B)).

I have now. I'll make sure not to next time.

4 minutes ago, Universal Sword Donor said:

I have now. I'll make sure not to next time.

Yes, well, I'd rather wax lyrical on Little Fingers and Giants of Lannister than revisit the Renly vs Stannis bro-on-bro debacle!  Let's stick to cleaner topics than 'mashed potato and gravy'...;)

I'd betray Ned Stark, and use my influence to fan the flames of war between Houses Lannister and Stark.  Then I'd attempt to broker a peace with Renly, but use the chaos as an opportunity to merge Houses Tyrell and Lannister, asking for Lordship of Harrenhall as a reward.  Instead of going to Harrenhall, I'd go to the Vale, marry and kill Lysa Arryn, naming myself Lord Protector of Robert Arryn.  From there I'd probably contrive to marry Sansa Stark to either Robert or Harrold Hardyng, and use that as a pretext to invade the North, attempting to secure three of the Seven Kingdoms under my control.

I don't think I'd have done much differently from what LF actually did. He kept close to Lyssa, piggybacked off her influence and used his scheming and wits to justify all the favours she did for him, keeping her powerful husband Jon Aryn on ice. There is very little in LF's life so far I would have done differently. 

1 hour ago, LindsayLohan said:

I'd betray Ned Stark, and use my influence to fan the flames of war between Houses Lannister and Stark.  Then I'd attempt to broker a peace with Renly, but use the chaos as an opportunity to merge Houses Tyrell and Lannister, asking for Lordship of Harrenhall as a reward.  Instead of going to Harrenhall, I'd go to the Vale, marry and kill Lysa Arryn, naming myself Lord Protector of Robert Arryn.  From there I'd probably contrive to marry Sansa Stark to either Robert or Harrold Hardyng, and use that as a pretext to invade the North, attempting to secure three of the Seven Kingdoms under my control.

How would you betray Ned Stark? What influence do you have? What war is Renly involved in? Are you going to be a wedding planner? (How do you suggest a lowly Lord merges 2 of the most poowerful houses of the realm together?) Wents might take offence to you wanting Harrenhal; and not sure why Robert would give it to you for joining his wife's house to the Tyrell! Lysa already has a husband the faith look down on polygamy.  Sansa probably a bit young to marry, as awsome as your LF wedding planner skills are, not sure how this would help in invading the north?  Ned would not want to harm Sansa but can't see Robert allowing you to brake the Kings peace.  Just out of curiosity which are the other 2 kingdoms would you control?

13 hours ago, elder brother jonothor dar said:

How would you betray Ned Stark? What influence do you have? What war is Renly involved in? Are you going to be a wedding planner? (How do you suggest a lowly Lord merges 2 of the most poowerful houses of the realm together?) Wents might take offence to you wanting Harrenhal; and not sure why Robert would give it to you for joining his wife's house to the Tyrell! Lysa already has a husband the faith look down on polygamy.  Sansa probably a bit young to marry, as awsome as your LF wedding planner skills are, not sure how this would help in invading the north?  Ned would not want to harm Sansa but can't see Robert allowing you to brake the Kings peace.  Just out of curiosity which are the other 2 kingdoms would you control?

The Kingdoms of Sarcasm and Wit, homie.

I think that Baelish would have a nearly a 3-4 book series about how he arose to where he did if GRRM tried to write the details about it. This guy seems to have ate/slept and worked non stop to get to where he is because he really came from nothing and was cast out of a Great household on top of that to become an incredibly influential man and titled noble. This in a world where your birth origins meant everything 99% of the time. Also add to that the fact that he was not a Warrior or Great Kight that could account for the other 1% not covered by birth but even then, to become a knight, it took wealth or a indebted to you benefactor who "owed" you for whatever reasons.

The thing about Baelish is that no matter how manipulative he is and cruel/evil (he is a sex traffic operator) his character is like one big plot device as he has more than 9 lives that should have been lost just since the first book.

21 hours ago, ravenous reader said:

I do. and I will continue to be a very bad boy until it is released :love:

21 hours ago, ravenous reader said:

Given your puerile tendencies (sophisticated though they may be...), have you seen my musings (April Fool's, of course) on Petyr Baelish is Varys's Little Finger...(I have even delved into unpacking the slippery aspects of Lann's lubrication, as he sought to infiltrate 'the cleft' where no man would dare to go, for your enjoyment B)).

Those are awesome. I do appreciate you way with words :wub:

Archived