NBA 2017 - 18: 76ers Make the Playoffs? Embiid They Will

Relic

4 hours ago, Relic said:

Embiid's numbers from last night are fucking ridiculous. That's some cheat code shit right there. When was the last time we've seen a line like that, anyone know?

46 points, 15 rebounds, 7 assists, 7 blocks

He became the first player in NBA history with at least 46 points, 15 rebounds, seven blocks and seven assists in a game.

I heard a stat last night that I haven’t been to authenticate, but I believe it even though it’s completely absurd. During Gregg Popovich’s tenure as the Spurs’ coach, the team has only spent 48 days below .500. The team with the second least days under .500 during the same time span has been the Mavericks. Their number is 733 days.

1 hour ago, Tywin et al. said:

I heard a stat last night that I haven’t been to authenticate, but I believe it even though it’s completely absurd. During Gregg Popovich’s tenure as the Spurs’ coach, the team has only spent 48 days below .500. The team with the second least days under .500 during the same time span has been the Mavericks. Their number is 733 days.

I believe it.  Popovich is the best NBA head coach ever.  You can never rely upon the ball going in the hoop.  You can always rely upon fundamental defense.  

6 hours ago, Sour Billy Tipton said:

He became the first player in NBA history with at least 46 points, 15 rebounds, seven blocks and seven assists in a game.

I'm starting to find this way of reporting stats incredibly annoying. Someone could have had 50, 20, 10 and 6. 

11 minutes ago, Sour Billy Tipton said:

Thursday games on TNT are great.  I love when Chuck and Shaq get into fights.  Tonight I expect a ton of Auburn gloating from Barkley with their win over Ernie's Georgie Bulldogs.

Yeah, the TNT crew is the best when it comes to basketball post-games.  Wish they had them working the Finals.

11 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

I guess I saved you in some FF leagues.

:P

I set most of my line-ups the morning waivers go through.  I don't know why I blanked on the game tonight.  I think it's because I've been helping the aunt and uncle move and have just been exhausted all week, so it's all kind of blended together.  Finished up today, though, so I'm going to pour myself a bourbon and watch football tonight.  Looking forward to that.

Kevin Garnett in Area 21 talking about the trade to the Nets:

"It was a good opportunity for me, Brooklyn was a year and a half of a good experience.  New York is never a dull moment.  It was good for me.  It was good for my family and it worked out."

OMG, I hope Chuck calls him out on that lol.  I can just hear his voice now, 'It wasn't good for the Nets.'

2 hours ago, DanteGabriel said:

Especially stuffing Pachulia, that fucking piece of shit.

I hate that dirty son of a bitch.

5 minutes ago, DanteGabriel said:

Celtics Warriors was so sloppy on both sides it's hard to call it a great game... but that was a great game.

Very entertaining.  Brown was impressive throughout.  He's really developed his game.  With all that being said.  Fuck the Celtics.

23 minutes ago, KingintheNorth4 said:

The Houston Rockets have scored 90 points.

At the end of the 1st half.

The Suns should be embarrassed.

They should make the Suns swap places with a D-League team, or whatever the fuck it's called now.

Archived