Favorite Arryn Bannermen

UFT

House Redfort, though not mentioned much, they were very upset that the Vale did not join the war against the Lannisters and fight beside the Starks. Roose Bolton's first son and heir, Domeric, whom by all accounts was actually respected, loved and honorable, squired there for 3 years. I would normally like house Royce by Myranda "Randa" Royce bothers me and is not necessarily a friend to Allayne (Sansa under cover) as she wanted to marry Sweet Robin's heir.

4 hours ago, Tygett Greenshield said:

I hope they don't wear that to battle ...

I'm pretty sure the bronze armor is ceremonial and the protective runes are just symbolic.  For actual battle I'd imagine steel armor is used , maybe with some bronze trim 

Spoiler

Actually I think in the show the designers had Yohn wearing a bronze-inlaid steel breastplate, that imho looked pretty cool.

Although if they did really have a suit of magical bronze armor handed  down from the age of heroes, passed along sort of like Dawn, that would be amazing. In that case I really hope they would wear it in battle.  Man that would be heavy though.

Royce. No explanation really needed. Yohn's a badass and the leader of the Lords Declarent; and the only one still officially against Baelish; while Waymar was pretty brave and observant as well (even if a little arrogant and condescending) while Robar seemed like a fine, upstanding guy (He listened to Cat and allowed Brienne to leave, defo did not deserve his fate).

On 10/20/2017 at 0:04 AM, Reekazoid said:

Royce.  Bronze armor, all runed up. First men roots, service to the watch, fine martial tradition, and loyal to a fault.

Wonder what would have happened if Waymar took armor with tunes to the Wall...

To me I'd like to support the Corbrays but Lyn is just to scummy and I know to little about the current crop to form an opinion on them.

So at present I like the Royces the best with only Nestor Royce and possible the guy with Renly who I don't like .But I think that Waymar, Yohn and Miranda are all great. :)

On 10/20/2017 at 11:49 AM, Stormking902 said:

Only "bronze" Yohn Royce wears the Armour which is where he gets his nickname obviously lol. 

“ Bronze Yohn’s heir, Ser Andar Royce, and his younger brother Ser Robar, their silvered steel plate filigreed in bronze with the same ancient runes that warded their father.”

54 minutes ago, Universal Sword Donor said:

“ Bronze Yohn’s heir, Ser Andar Royce, and his younger brother Ser Robar, their silvered steel plate filigreed in bronze with the same ancient runes that warded their father.”

Touche ....... But isnt Yohn Royce armour ancient and actually bronze instead of filgreed in bronze ? Could be wrong though 

Archived