NFL 2017: Less Than Burfict

Manhole Eunuchsbane

I feel very strongly that we've had this title before.

Meanwhile, goddamn! Is anyone else seeing this kid on ESPN?

I'm sitting here, trying to hate Carson Wentz for being a Jesus freak and they're doing a whole thing on this poor kid and his family and the boy has cancer. And then he gets better, and then gets told he's gonna die during a goddamn party and meanwhile Carson Wentz is all 'shucks, you're a cool kid'.

Fuck, if I wanted to cry this bad I'd watch a goddamn Browns game.

Eagles fans cried all week about the officiating last week and they start with 4 straight penalties and end up 1st and 33 on their 1 yard line followed by a pick. :lmao:

eta: Actually, they had FIVE penalties with the 12 men in the huddle that put them on the 1!

41 minutes ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

I feel very strongly that we've had this title before.

We have; I would suggest practice makes Burfict. 

41 minutes ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

I'm sitting here, trying to hate Carson Wentz for being a Jesus freak and they're doing a whole thing on this poor kid and his family and the boy has cancer. And then he gets better, and then gets told he's gonna die during a goddamn party and meanwhile Carson Wentz is all 'shucks, you're a cool kid'.

Fuck, if I wanted to cry this bad I'd watch a goddamn Browns game.

Watching Browns games is a good sign that we are in the Bad Place.

6 minutes ago, Kalbear said:

We have; I would suggest practice makes Burfict. 

Watching Browns games is a good sign that we are in the Bad Place.

Last week it took me ten hours to realize that the Inside Training Camp segment of NFL Network was highlighting the Browns and I hadn't been sucked into the Upside Down.

5 minutes ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

Last week it took me ten hours to realize that the Inside Training Camp segment of NFL Network was highlighting the Browns and I hadn't been sucked into the Upside Down.

The Demogorgon would be a better teammate and player than anyone on the Browns save Joe Thomas.

4 minutes ago, Kalbear said:

The Demogorgon would be a better teammate and player than anyone on the Browns save Joe Thomas.

I heard the team is going to stop printing names one the back of the quarterback's jersey, and in honor of Carson Wentz all nameless QB's will wear his number henceforth.

Archived