Will Sons Of The Dragons be republished?

animalia

It just came out, so I doubt they'd announce anything right now. And if it was republished on it's own, GRRM will have to add to it, since it's really a short story in it's current form, and I doubt he'd do that because he has said he isn't working on anthologies anymore, to continue writing and focus on WOW and the other rumored book that'll come after it.

Since the Sons of the Dragon has been published within an anthology, it's very unlikely that the errors are corrected in future editions.

Hopefully some of those inconsistencies are going to be amended for the publication of "Fire and Blood" (the complete work of maester Gyndayn, of which TPatQ, TRP and TsotD are excerpts), but we will have to wait a long time before that.

ETA: or what Ran said. :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/25/2017 at 9:43 AM, Ran said:

I've sent notes in case there's further prints of the anthology. Otherwise, it'll have to wait for F&B.

Sometimes these anthologies are split in two and republished in two parts. That happened with both versions of legends. If that happens here is there any chance the split in two version will have the Sons Of The Dragon errors corrected??

Archived