NFL 2017: The Injury Report Is The Best Team In the League

Manhole Eunuchsbane

35 minutes ago, Jaime L said:

It's like the Shining. Just for once would like to see someone get this job without going crazy. 

It’s too late now, we’ve past the break glass in case of emergency moment. Soon she’ll find a way to ascend past god like status, and mark my words, Jace will not be a benevolent overlord

17 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

It’s too late now, we’ve past the break glass in case of emergency moment. Soon she’ll find a way to ascend past god like status, and mark my words, Jace will not be a benevolent overlord

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/087/458/3d9.png

/#MEGA

3 minutes ago, Rhom said:

She never did acknowledge if she went through a Trucker Hat phase or not.

Dude, she's an Indianapolis fan. I will go to my grave believing her hair is in a permanent Trucker Hat shape. 

55 minutes ago, Kalbear said:

Dude, she's an Indianapolis fan. I will go to my grave believing her hair is in a permanent Trucker Hat shape. 

LIke in Joe Dirt where he's genetically predisposed to white trash?

1 minute ago, Rhom said:

LIke in Joe Dirt where he's genetically predisposed to white trash?

Kind of, yeah. I suspect it's epigenetic - probably something in the Indianapolis waterways, like fried oreos or something - but yeah.

Multiple anonymous sources close to one of the WEFFL Insiders are reporting that the trucker hat phase accusations have a great deal of validity, and that any public statements claiming otherwise should be dismissed immediately. These same sources are also reporting that there was an emo/goth-lite phase in which said Insider was know to wear all black baggy clothing with numerous pins in them while puffing up and writing questionable poetry. More details will be made available shortly.

Let me get this straight... Jerry Jones forced his way onto the Compensation Committee as an "ad hoc" member to throw a monkeywrench in Goodell's contract, hired a fancy Washington lawyer to fuck with the league over Goodell's contract, got kicked back off the committee he wasn't supposed to be a part of anyway, and has been calling himself "ranking owner" and "senior ranking owner" in meetings? Has he been spending time on his party bus again?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/11/08/report-jerry-jones-hires-david-boies-to-fight-goodell-extension/

I love it. I want this fight to leave both Goodell and Jones greatly diminished.This is better than having Kraft be pissed at Goodell, because Jones will fight dirtier than Kraft for pettier shit.

22 hours ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

BETRAYALS! LIES! SLANDERS!

You will all suffer.

Meanwhile, Marty B is gonna sign with the Pats for league minimum and win them another superbowl.

Are you insinuating that my reporting is wrong? That I’m fake news? I’ll have you know that my journalistic integrity is second to none. I know it. You know it. Everyone knows it. The best, it is.

Also, it looks like you called it.

18 minutes ago, Bronn Stone said:

If anything it swung the other way.  Not that I had insider info of course.

Honestly I would have done it anyways if I knew Zeke was out. I’ve got plenty of RBs, and I was able to pick up Fat Rob which isn’t much of a downgrade.

Archived