NFL 2017: The Injury Report Is The Best Team In the League

Manhole Eunuchsbane

2 hours ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

So the Colts are possibly facing a fraud lawsuit from season ticket holders and local ticket dealers in Indy.

I told you, I told you all. Especially you, @Tywin et al. I said he would never see the field.

Eh, using a 10th round pick on him when you already have two QBs a dope team doesn’t seem like a bad idea to me.

48 minutes ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

LIES!

The journalists here at Tywin’s Totally Honest Communications do not appreciate being slandered as liars. We go above and beyond to guarantee that the news stories we report are 100% factual. Previously we were suppressing some new stories about a certain WEFFL Media Insider to not give off the impression that we were being biased towards that individual, but we can no longer maintain our silence. We’ve got two new reports that we can confirm with unassailable accuracy. First, we have received photos from multiple sources that the individual in question loves to cosplay as Donald Trump when writing rants on the internet, and while we cannot release the pictures at this time, I can confirm that it’s incredibly accurate. The hair impression in particular is superb. It’s almost like it naturally looks like that. The second story is a bit more peculiar. One of our reporters was able to track down this Insider’s herb man, and what he found out was shocking. Apparently this Insider always passes on the finest nuggs in favor of some ditch schwag. That in and of itself is quite bizarre, but what makes it even worse is that this Insider is still willing to pay the high end prices. Her guy was quoted as calling her “a true rookie indeed.”

If we collect any more details on either of these stories we will amend our original reports, and you can continue to trust us to vigorously track down new stories about this corrupt Insider.

16 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

The second story is a bit more peculiar. One of our reporters was able to track down this Insider’s herb man, and what he found out was shocking. Apparently this Insider always passes on the finest nuggs in favor of some ditch schwag. That in and of itself is quite bizarre, but what makes it even worse is that this Insider is still willing to pay the high end prices. Her guy was quoted as calling her “a true rookie indeed.”

That the primary issue was with medication was never in doubt.  The only question was "too much" or "not enough".

6 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

Okay, now we know your Fake News. Nothing "naturally looks like that".

Key word: Almost. And it's "you're." If you were a world renowned journalist like me and my team you wouldn't have made that mistake. Now kindly get off of my lawn! 

53 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

The journalists here at Tywin’s Totally Honest Communications do not appreciate being slandered as liars. We go above and beyond to guarantee that the news stories we report are 100% factual. Previously we were suppressing some new stories about a certain WEFFL Media Insider to not give off the impression that we were being biased towards that individual, but we can no longer maintain our silence. We’ve got two new reports that we can confirm with unassailable accuracy. First, we have received photos from multiple sources that the individual in question loves to cosplay as Donald Trump when writing rants on the internet, and while we cannot release the pictures at this time, I can confirm that it’s incredibly accurate. The hair impression in particular is superb. It’s almost like it naturally looks like that. The second story is a bit more peculiar. One of our reporters was able to track down this Insider’s herb man, and what he found out was shocking. Apparently this Insider always passes on the finest nuggs in favor of some ditch schwag. That in and of itself is quite bizarre, but what makes it even worse is that this Insider is still willing to pay the high end prices. Her guy was quoted as calling her “a true rookie indeed.”

If we collect any more details on either of these stories we will amend our original reports, and you can continue to trust us to vigorously track down new stories about this corrupt Insider.

36 minutes ago, Bronn Stone said:

That the primary issue was with medication was never in doubt.  The only question was "too much" or "not enough".

I love you, Ty.

I get some pretty great shit though, for real. Sometimes I'll be writing that Dante is a fucking hack and I'm so jealous of him, and then the next thing I know I'm waking up underneath a Dresden bridge in the fall of 44. I swear to fucking Chryst, I mean it this time. I'm never working with Tarantino again. Fifty minutes' worth of film we shot in South Germany and only Donnie Blastkowitz makes it into the final cut of the film?

I'm traipsing all over Europe hauling Jake Gyllenhall's goofy ass outta weird Nazi sex dungeons steps ahead of the press for eight weeks, and Quin is gonna do my boy like that? Uh-uh! We'll see who's laughing now that Sam's off his meds. You think I won't let the entire Georgian economy collapse on a grudge? Think again!

Aaron Hernandez's Brain Declared Abby Normal

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/09/sports/aaron-hernandez-brain-cte.html?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

From the article:

She declared the case Stage 3 on her own scale of severity, which goes from 1 to 4. It was the most damage she had seen in anyone that age. Among the hundreds of other brains she had examined and graded, the median age of a Stage 3 brain from his profession was 67. Now she had one that was only 27.

What made the brain extraordinary, for the purpose of science, was not just the extent of the damage, but its singular cause. Most brains with that kind of damage have sustained a lifetime of other problems, too, from strokes to other diseases, like Alzheimer’s. Their samples are muddled, and not everything found can be connected to one particular disease.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/11/10/martellus-bennett-i-wanted-shoulder-surgery-packers-wanted-me-to-keep-playing/

So Marty wanted to have surgery, but the Packers wanted him to play, so they cut him for not disclosing an injury and he promptly clears waivers and signs with the Pats and has no problem suiting up for them, not to mention passing a physical? This guy is a fucking joke.

10 hours ago, Nictarion said:

I still maintain it was a combination of things boiling over for Green. He's extremely frustrated with the state of his team. Ramsey is not the first CB to shut him down (Joe Haden has owned him for years) and as nasty as some of the Bengals/Steelers and even Ravens games have been over the years he's never reacted like that before. 

Where the hell have you been all season???

6 minutes ago, Nictarion said:

Hiding in shame. :P

It's been a tough go of it for the Bengals this year...Marvin's got to go along with at least 3/5 of their O-Line. Could be a quick fix if Mike Brown wasn't so damn cheap, the pieces are there. 

44 minutes ago, Joe Pesci said:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/11/10/martellus-bennett-i-wanted-shoulder-surgery-packers-wanted-me-to-keep-playing/

So Marty wanted to have surgery, but the Packers wanted him to play, so they cut him for not disclosing an injury and he promptly clears waivers and signs with the Pats and has no problem suiting up for them, not to mention passing a physical? This guy is a fucking joke.

Yeah that doesn't make a lick of sense.

30 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

Yeah that doesn't make a lick of sense.

It's a real bitch move. How are you going to play for another team when you supposedly wanted to get surgery? Just come out and say what we all know, that you're a selfish fuck who quit on his team the moment his star QB got hurt and wanted out to hopefully go back to NE since they aren't going to win in GB this year. I wish the fucking Browns would have claimed him, guarantee he would've got that shoulder surgery then...

It's over guys, it's all fucking over. Luck is going to the distant and untamed shores of Europa in search of a cure for Ryan Grigson's malicious brand of incompetence. Once there I understand he is to undergo the trial of the wolfen sprig.

Normally a warrior so proud, raised in the Germanic hinterlands no less, would have favorable odds to overcome the OctoBear. But with his right shoulder so horribly mangled he will undoubtedly struggle to guide the Tri-Lance during the dance of the twin lilies.

Big story guys.

11 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

Shit, he's cashing checks, making sound effects and perfecting his Settlers of Catan strategies. If that's undergoing a trial, put me on trial, please. 

I was joking with one of my friends that I would happily be Luck's live-in ping-pong and nerd etc... companion. I'd suck his dick too.

The last 4 plays of the Colts vs Steelers game.

3rd and 18: Draw play to Le'Veon Bell, he gains five yards. Colts decline Holding Penalty on Steelers.

4th and 14: Punt fielded at 8 yard line by Chester Rodgers. Colts accept holding penalty on Steelers, demand rekick of ball.

4th and 24: Punt fielded at 23 yard line by Chester Rodgers. Colts accept holding penalty on Steelers, demand rekick of ball.

4th and 34: Punt returned to 35 yard line by Chester Rodgers. Jace fucking kills herself.

Archived