NFL 2017: The Injury Report Is The Best Team In the League

Manhole Eunuchsbane

Wow. That Saints guy jumping on Evans helped him out because he was definitely about to throw punches. Obviously should've been tossed anyways.

ETA: I want Giants to lose for a pick, but damn. Have some pride or something. The defense straight embarrassing themselves.

Up 31-9 on the Broncos, the Eagles didn't even pause before going for it on 4th and 1 at the Broncos' 3 yard line. They converted quickly and then scored a TD on the next play. I like the killer instinct in this team. Look like the best team in the league to me.

4 minutes ago, DireWolfSpirit said:

Okay im ready for the Eagles v Chiefs Superbowl.

Don't forget the Lambs! Can you imagine the Rams hosting the NFC Championship? Every celebrity on earth would be in the stands. Millionaires would appear overnight for having had bought the tickets and resold them.

And some T.Y. Madness!

Hilton just lept over a defender, fell flat on the ground as another defender ran past him, and got up and ran another 30 yards for like a 70 yard TD.

1 minute ago, DanteGabriel said:

Up 31-9 on the Broncos, the Eagles didn't even pause before going for it on 4th and 1 at the Broncos' 3 yard line. They converted quickly and then scored a TD on the next play. I like the killer instinct in this team. Look like the best team in the league to me.

Howie Roseman is doing a fucking victory lap around Chip Kelley's unemployment office.

2 minutes ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

Hilton just lept over a defender, fell flat on the ground as another defender ran past him, and got up and ran another 30 yards for like a 70 yard TD.

How that defender coming in didn't just put a hand on T.Y. when he was down is amazing to me. We see it multiple times every year.

1 minute ago, Ramsay B. said:

How that defender coming in didn't just put a hand on T.Y. when he was down is amazing to me. We see it multiple times every year.

Yeah, at least the first guy was allagator-arming in an attempt.

It's like providential that Dante Moncrief was half heartedly blocking to guy who actually was reaching for Hilton, thereby distracting the 3rd Texan.

That was like Marvin Harrison's TD against the Broncos in the 05 Wildcard round.

14 minutes ago, Mexal said:

What happened with Green is weird as fuck. In the 6 years of watching him, I've never seen him show so much as a flash of anger at the other team. Ramsey is a notorious shit talker, he must have been saying some really bad shit to make Green snap. I doubt the frustration of Dalton being unable to get him the ball helps. We'll see after the game.

Reminds me of Andre Johnson just straight snapping on that dude years ago. 

20 minutes ago, Mexal said:

What happened with Green is weird as fuck. In the 6 years of watching him, I've never seen him show so much as a flash of anger at the other team. Ramsey is a notorious shit talker, he must have been saying some really bad shit to make Green snap. I doubt the frustration of Dalton being unable to get him the ball helps. We'll see after the game.

While agreed, Green should be suspended. There is absolutely no excuse for such a needlessly violent post-play attack. 

2 minutes ago, IamMe90 said:

While agreed, Green should be suspended. There is absolutely no excuse for such a needlessly violent post-play attack. 

I'm not saying he shouldn't be suspended. I'm just saying Green doesn't snap like that for no reason. 

Archived