US politics: Just another Mueller Monday

IheartIheartTesla

VA gov increasingly looks like it's going to Northam, the VA state positions are being swamped by Dems, they're also picking up mayoral positions in Charlottesvilla, in NH, NJ is already being slid over to Democrats at least for governor.

Tonight is looking like a good night so far.

Watching FOX so you don't have to:

Their narrative is that Gillespie was clearly the underdog, and his mistake was being too wishy-washy in his Trumpism. He should have gone more full-steam ahead on that, and other Republicans should learn from that in the future.

Also from FOX, in delightful irony:

If Northam wins, is that proof that his pick-up truck ad and the over-the-top racism will be the Democratic playbook from now on?

1 minute ago, denstorebog said:

Their narrative is that Gillespie was clearly the underdog, and his mistake was being too wishy-washy in his Trumpism. He should have gone more full-steam ahead on that, and other Republicans should learn from that in the future.

Also, in delightful irony:

If Northam wins, is that proof that his pick-up truck ad and the over-the-top racism will be the Democratic playbook from now on?

It's over.

3 minutes ago, WinterFox said:

So the fact that the LG and AG are getting a better percentage of the vote than Gillespie means moderate Republicans are backing off from Trumpism right??

Nope. See my post re: the FOX narrative above.

Guys, seriously, listening to Tucker Carlson sneering and spitting out the unwelcome results is like a balm for the soul.

1 minute ago, Xray the Enforcer said:

damn you do not jinx this

I'm  not jinxing it because it wasn't even on the table before. I just put it on the table. But seriously, it would require Dems to win every single district where the returns are currently positive, even the Trump-leaning ones.

6 minutes ago, denstorebog said:

I'm  not jinxing it because it wasn't even on the table before. I just put it on the table. But seriously, it would require Dems to win every single district where the returns are currently positive, even the Trump-leaning ones.

OK damn you do not trod upon my heart further. GO BACK TO YOUR PINK STRETCH YOU HARBINGER OF EVIL

On 11/7/2017 at 8:12 PM, denstorebog said:

Okay, sorry, really sorry, but I can't help myself, at times.

He lost because he wasn't conservative enough.

13 minutes ago, denstorebog said:

Okay, I'm going to say this very carefully. But the way the returns are coming in, there's a very small chance that Dems take the house. They're ahead in some districts that went 4-6 for Trump.

It's still a reach. But.

So we potentially do what ?  Trade one dysfunctional  political  situation for another?  The Democratic Party is not in whole lot better shape then the Republicans.   

3 minutes ago, GAROVORKIN said:

So we potentially do what ?  Trade one dysfunctional  political  situation for another?  The Democratic Party is not in whole lot better shape then the Republicans.   

I have no idea what you're saying.

But I'm reading your comment in Tucker Carlson's current voice, which is "on the verge of tears".

Archived