US politics: Just another Mueller Monday

IheartIheartTesla

35 minutes ago, denstorebog said:

Guys, seriously, listening to Tucker Carlson sneering and spitting out the unwelcome results is like a balm for the soul.

I've checked in twice now and he's been talking about Weinstein and Brazile.  I don't have the patience to stick around.

5 minutes ago, Mexal said:

Donald Trump has spoken.

:rofl:

Ed Gillespie worked hard but did not embrace me or what I stand for even give a reach around!

Sorry, Ed you just got hosed by 45!    :owned:

still laffing!

2 minutes ago, dmc515 said:

I would not like watching sports with you jinxer!

538:

There are eight more GOP-held seats that are still too close to call, and Democrats are currently in the lead in six of them. If those leads hold, the speaker of Virginia’s House of Delegates in 2018 will be a Democrat. Given the GOP’s aggressive gerrymander of Virginia’s delegate districts in 2011, this is what you’d call a tidal wave.

Here's the stat I want - the restored voting rights to >150 000 former felons in Virginia. How much has *their* votes flipped things around? 

So many had the ability to vote for the first time and I've seen testimonials on Twitter from seveal who did just that. 

34 minutes ago, denstorebog said:

It's worth thinking about the side effects of this as well. I have a feeling that Dem fundraising will skyrocket in the wake of this.

It's certainly got me reaching for my pocketbook. This is precisely the kind of thing I want to see Democrats attempting more of - races across the board, against everyone - and if they do things like get rid of primary caucuses and pledge 50-state strategies I'd be in.

Archived