Football: Just Slaven Away

Nas!

5 minutes ago, JordanJH1993 said:

Ozil, Ramsey, Iwobi, Lacazette, Sanchez, Giroud and Welbeck all on the pitch at the same time. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a more attacking XI on the pitch in a PL match before.

Yea, but they all like to be in the same space. It won't work out well.

4 minutes ago, lmanion said:

Ozil looks like a guy who is out of contract this season the way hes playing atm

Not sure what games you've been watching but this is flatly untrue. Sanchez is a 1000x worse. He's an absolute liability this season.

2 minutes ago, polishgenius said:

I don't know why you're all so fussed about the penalty. De Gea would have saved it anyway.

Hah. With Lacazette/Giroud on the pitch, this might be the one time we could score. They're brilliant PK takers.

Only really see this from Arsenal games. Maybe Liverpool occasionally but definitely an Arsenal special. Opposing keeper has superhuman game, stonewall penalties not called and defensive mistakes leading to easy counter attack goals. Oh well. 

Haha oh dear I meant the Ozil comment as in he is putting himself up in the best possible way for clubs to want to sign him. I completely agree he has been great lately

De Gea also still managed 6 fantasy points because of 14 saves should hopefully get some bonus as well

Great game. We were a bit fortunate to get away with three points - this could just as easily ended 4-3 to Arsenal. Our defending was shaky at times but Arsenal's defending was rubbish. 33 shots conceded and 25% possession, yeah, it's going to be a very one-sided game against City and with Pogba out, that severely blunts anything we may have been able to create on the counter.

ETA. DDG is simply amazing. Same level as Neuer. There is no keeper better than him.

Archived