How awfuld do you find my top 10 tv shows

Feologild

My 10 favorite tv shows

1. Six Feet Under ( 2001-2005 )

2. Rome ( 2005-2007 )

3. Game of Thrones ( 2011-2018\19 )  

4. Upstairs, Downstairs ( 1971–1975 )

5. Call The Midwife ( 2012-

6. Avatar The Last Airbender ( 2005-2008 )

7. 3rd Rock from the Sun ( 1996-2001 )

8. The X-Files ( 1993-2002, 2016-

9. Doctor Who ( 1963-1989, 2005- )

10. Criminal Minds ( 2005- ) 

So how awful do you find my top 10 tv shows

19 minutes ago, polishgenius said:

It hasn't got Deadwood, Band of Brothers, The Wire, or Hannibal in it. So... pretty awful.

I have never seen Deadwood, The Wire or Hannibal

I view Band of Brothers as a mini series not a tv series. So Band of Brothers would be on my list of top 10 mini series.

Mabey its wrong of me to view it as a mini series but that is what i am doing and i will keep doing that.. 

5 hours ago, polishgenius said:

It hasn't got Deadwood, Band of Brothers, The Wire, or Hannibal in it. So... pretty awful.

5 hours ago, Feologild said:

I have never seen Deadwood, The Wire or Hannibal

I view Band of Brothers as a mini series not a tv series. So Band of Brothers would be on my list of top 10 mini series.

Mabey its wrong of me to view it as a mini series but that is what i am doing and i will keep doing that.. 

I agree with Feologlid in that Band of Brothers should be considered a mini-series. I haven't given much thought to what other mini-series I'd put in my top 10, but BoB would likely be #1.

And you definitely need to watch Deadwood & The Wire. Not sure if they'd make it in my top 10, (again--I haven't given it much thought) but they'd both be in my top 20 of all time.

16 hours ago, PetyrPunkinhead said:

I agree with Feologlid in that Band of Brothers should be considered a mini-series. I haven't given much thought to what other mini-series I'd put in my top 10, but BoB would likely be #1.

From the old school department, Shogun holds up very well, IMO.  I, Claudius looks as ridiculous as it did the day it was broadcast, but the acting is probably the best thing put on TV in the 20th Century.

Agreed with other posters regarding Sopranos and The Wire. I'd also add Breaking Bad into mine, along with Boardwalk Empire. I agree with Rome. Never saw Six Feet Under.

Can't wait to see your top 10 list for fast food chains.

1 hour ago, Feologild said:

Last time i was at a fast food chain like McDonalds was in 2002. 

Can't wait to see your top ten list for sarcastic quotes.

Having said that, Six Feet Under and Rome would probably make my own top three as well. I just don't think we should all start our own threads just to announce that.

Archived