The Marriage Game

Corvo the Crow

36 minutes ago, norwaywolf123 said:

Historically the lord paramount have mostly married within their own region. Marrying outside ones region is more of a expetion than a rule.

Indeed, but as I said, Hoster seems to have been well in with that spurt of dynamic marriages across regions with his plans for Cat for Brandon and Lysa for Jaime. Stands to reason he may have sought to do the same with Edmure.

23 minutes ago, Faera said:

Indeed, but as I said, Hoster seems to have been well in with that spurt of dynamic marriages across regions with his plans for Cat for Brandon and Lysa for Jaime. Stands to reason he may have sought to do the same with Edmure.

Your right.

On 5/24/2018 at 3:50 PM, Faera said:

What other Lord Paramount’s daughters were out there?

On 5/2/2018 at 9:03 AM, Corvo the Crow said:

Possibly not. They weren't in much contact with each other.

Genna was already married when Hoster became a lord though, it happened even before the ninepennies.

My point is that Tytos screwed up with that one, should have waited until Genna was in her teens then suggested a match between Genna and Brynden.

Archived