Sexual Assault Scandals 3- the Fempire Strikes Back

Kelli Fury

25 minutes ago, Mother Cocanuts said:

Let me ask you this: would you let any of your male friends, particularly heterosexual male friends, stay in your room as you undressed? Would you stay in their room as they undressed? Our bodies comprise a composite of sexual parts, more so the female since her body produces the most labor in reproduction; these parts aren't ornaments. We consciously and sub-consciously understand this.  And sex is a powerful impulse. Freud argued that it's one of the two elements driving human behavior. This is by no means a refutation, or even contradiction, of philosophy. (If you've seen my previous "work," so to speak, you'd know I show nothing but deference to it.) But we should not be so myopic as to ignore these characteristically biological behaviors. Sex is a part of us; and it manifests more so among males and females. Even the terms "male" and "female" are inherently sexual.

7 minutes ago, Kalbear said:

Or ever thought for a second that there might be non-heterosexual people in a locker room, or had to do a fitting for clothes, or undressed in front of their doctor, or...

Or been skinny dipping, or streaked, or ... We could all go on.  Also, Freud is full of $hit.

1 minute ago, Eggegg said:

The idea that you can control men’s sexuality or make them not sexualise women is one of the most barmy and silly ideas going. Most major religions seem to have been attempting it for millennia! And they all failed. Because it’s inherent to being a male. It’s difficult for women to understand because you aren’t men. 

Alternately, you can see other cultures in Europe have very little problem with public nudity and think that the US view is puritanical and idiotic. Just like the view that breastfeeding is horrible is entirely based on said puritanical viewpoints. 

Men are certainly going to look at women sometimes and think that they're hot. Just like women are going to do the same thing to men. The thing that is different is that men can be taught that it is unacceptable to harass women because of it. They can be taught that just because a woman is naked does not mean she wants to fuck, and does not want to fuck you especially. 

Just now, kairparavel said:

I guess we can all go home then. We're done.

Ladies, back to covering up neck to ankle and chaperones for everything, because mens gonna mens and there ain't no stopping it.

Do I get a parasol and a cool hat?  Cause I'd be down with that.  Do I have to wear a corset?  Cause that's a deal breaker.

Just now, Mlle. Zabzie said:

Do I get a parasol and a cool hat?  Cause I'd be down with that.  Do I have to wear a corset?  Cause that's a deal breaker.

No, sorry, women cannot wear anything different or special; they must all wear unadorned uncomfortable burlap sacks, and if they show even a smidgen of skin the burlap sack must be adorned with a scarlet S. 

Of course, since there's no need for men to cover up ever and women never ever sexualize men (and could never even fathom that), all men must wear banana hammocks. 

14 minutes ago, Dr. Pepper said:

I'd be too afraid to undress in front of most men because they would sexualize me.  Because that's what they've been taught.  I don't care about staying in their room as they undress (assuming I've been explicitly allowed to do so by them) because I don't sexualize people.  I'm sure tons of women feel this way.

Taught by whom? At least you're honest. But if you think of sex in terms of Economics then many of these behaviors would demonstrate a consistent logic. Men have billions of sperms cells. Women have, give or take, 400 eggs; consequently, females are more selective as far as it concerns whom they choose to sexualize--not that they don't sexualize. And though I don't know this for sure, I assume there has been someone who caught your eye at least once and inspired sexual feelings, right?

14 minutes ago, Theda Baratheon said:

Id probably share a bed with a male friend tbh if there was no where else. I've shared beds with plenty of friends who are girls and Im bisexual and I've never thought sexually of them 

Haha. You avoided the question.

9 minutes ago, Theda Baratheon said:

I wouldn't care about my male friends undressing in front of me or female friends tbh not like I'm gonna stare at them but I'd be careful with what male friends saw me undressing; my "best friends" I dont care lmao not like theyre gonna stare 

But what if they did stare? Would it bother you that they'd stare? If the relationship is indeed platonic, then staring at you wouldn't mean much right? Or is staring alone implicitly sexual? And just so that we have a control for this thought experiment, would it bother you that a female friend would stare?

13 minutes ago, Mother Cocanuts said:

Taught by whom? At least you're honest. But if you think of sex in terms of Economics then many of these behaviors would demonstrate a consistent logic. Men have billions of sperms cells. Women have, give or take, 400 eggs; consequently, females are more selective as far as it concerns whom they choose to sexualize--not that they don't sexualize. And though I don't know this for sure, I assume there has been someone who caught your eye at least once and inspired sexual feelings, right?

Haha. You avoided the question.

But what if they did stare? Would it bother you that they'd stare? If the relationship is indeed platonic, then staring at you wouldn't mean much right? Or is staring alone implicitly sexual? And just so that we have a control for this thought experiment, would it bother you that a female friend would stare?

Yeah I'd be bothered and even if you take sex out of the equation. It''s just plain rude (and weird) to stare.

No one ever taught you that? :/

I'm bothered when anyone stares at me in any type of situation...

20 minutes ago, Kalbear said:

Alternately, you can see other cultures in Europe have very little problem with public nudity and think that the US view is puritanical and idiotic. Just like the view that breastfeeding is horrible is entirely based on said puritanical viewpoints. 

Men are certainly going to look at women sometimes and think that they're hot. Just like women are going to do the same thing to men. The thing that is different is that men can be taught that it is unacceptable to harass women because of it. They can be taught that just because a woman is naked does not mean she wants to fuck, and does not want to fuck you especially. 

You can change men’s outward behaviour to make them not harass women. But there seems to be this idea that it’s society making men sexualise the female form, I can only imagine anyone saying that has never actually been a teenage boy.

Just now, Eggegg said:

You can change men’s outward behaviour to make them not harass women. But there seems to be this idea that it’s society making men sexualise the female form, I can only imagine anyone saying that has never actually been a teenage boy.

Well, we don't care about changing how people actually react physiologically when they see nude people. We care about them using that as an excuse to assault people or treat them as objects instead of, ya know, humans. 

What's funny is that apparently this goes completely out the window when it comes to any kind of homosexual behavior, and we somehow expect the same men who would pop boners and start humping trees when they see a woman they like to bizarrely make sure that they show no signs of attraction or anything towards men, and somehow this is largely the case. If desire is a constant among men, clearly how the desire is acted upon is obviously a learned behavior. 

Just now, Kalbear said:

Well, we don't care about changing how people actually react physiologically when they see nude people. We care about them using that as an excuse to assault people or treat them as objects instead of, ya know, humans. 

What's funny is that apparently this goes completely out the window when it comes to any kind of homosexual behavior, and we somehow expect the same men who would pop boners and start humping trees when they see a woman they like to bizarrely make sure that they show no signs of attraction or anything towards men, and somehow this is largely the case. If desire is a constant among men, clearly how the desire is acted upon is obviously a learned behavior. 

Yes and I’m not arguing that you cannot repress that desire and change their actions, again that’s been the solution for years. 

The other part that is funny is that because women have been taught to control these urges from early on, men assume these urges don't exist. Or if they do, they're obviously SO much weaker than men's urges that women just can't possibly understand what it's like to want to fuck everything that they see. 

When the reality is closer to women being a lot more like men, but also being taught at a very early age that they must regulate their emotions - not only theirs, but they are also somehow responsible for other men's emotions and actions too. 

10 minutes ago, Theda Baratheon said:

Yeah I'd be bothered and even if you take sex out of the equation. It''s just plain rude (and weird) to stare.

We're discussing the context in which you're undressing. Let's take staring out of the equation since as you said, it bothers you in any type of situation. Would it bother you if they just glanced, whether your friends are male or female?

This just seems entirely hetero normative and honestly B.S tbh with you. Just another way to excuse bad behaviour "well men are just hardwired that way!" What about all the various cultures throughout history where the prevailng belief was that women had the highest libido and were the most lustful? Just gonna forget about them because they don' fit the narrative of men as sex crazed animals barely keeping it together and when they do its a big achievement lol? 

Just now, Mother Cocanuts said:

We're discussing the context in which you're undressing. Let's take staring out of the equation since as you said, it bothers you in any type of situation. Would it bother you if they just glanced, whether your friends are male or female?

No not really 

Menz said that she and her husband met Franken at the fair, and she asked her husband to snap a photo of the two of them.

"It'd be like being walking through the mall and some random person grabbing your butt. You just feel gross. Like ew, I want to wash that off of me."

What horror and revulsion looks like:
 http://media.breitbart.com/media/2017/11/lindsay-menz-640x480.jpg

/I don't know. The husband is taking the picture. This was snapped prior to him grabbing her ass? The husband is totally clueless as to what's going on? Having trouble with this one.

2 minutes ago, Eggegg said:

Yes and I’m not arguing that you cannot repress that desire and change their actions, again that’s been the solution for years. 

Again, no one is saying that you need to repress that desire, or that desire doesn't exist. We are saying that you need to change the acceptable behavior associated with that desire. 

Desire is a bodily function, just like many others, and most humans can be taught to control those bodily functions and use them in proper ways. 

2 minutes ago, Kalbear said:

The other part that is funny is that because women have been taught to control these urges from early on, men assume these urges don't exist. Or if they do, they're obviously SO much weaker than men's urges that women just can't possibly understand what it's like to want to fuck everything that they see. 

When the reality is closer to women being a lot more like men, but also being taught at a very early age that they must regulate their emotions - not only theirs, but they are also somehow responsible for other men's emotions and actions too. 

I don’t believe women are quite as visually led as men, and tend to value other characteristics a little more than men do. But then I’m a man so I can only speak from my own experience. 

6 minutes ago, Eggegg said:

The solution is having respect for others. It's that simple. If you cannot treat someone that you find physically attractive with the appropriate level of respect then you have a bigger problem.

ninja'd by Kalbear - who puts this better than I.

Archived