NFL 2017: Jared vs. Case Is Why Fisher Will Never Coach Again

Mr. Chatywin et al.

14 minutes ago, Fiddler said:

Holy cow, did Tyrod Taylor run over someone's cat?  How do you bench him and keep him on the bench while the rook implodes.  Game is out of reach now, but damn, stop the bleeding.

9 minutes ago, sperry said:

Who could have ever imagined that a guy who was not a good college quarterback wouldn't do well in the NFL? Color me shocked.

If I was Tyrod, I would have developed a convenient case of Bench Ass this afternoon. No sense risking an injury the rest of the season.

17 minutes ago, Triskele said:

So amazing.  Taylor should have refused to re-enter the game.  How horribly did this decision go for this coach?  

Right? He just popped like a 30 yard gain and just jogged morosely back to the huddle.

2 hours ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

How come every time SNF comes back from commercial I feel like I'm watching a Death Metal Transformers trailer?

The graphics are so stupid. Like those monoliths that are supposed to look like they are sitting on the 50 yard line with pics of the opposing QBs on them. I wonder how much that moronic shit costs.

Just now, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

The graphics are so stupid. Like those monoliths that are supposed to look like they are sitting on the 50 yard line with pics of the opposing QBs on them. I wonder how much that moronic shit costs.

During halftime Tirico was waxing poetic about the Saints comeback and two seconds after he started speaking a barrage of disconnected noise drowned out most of his sermon. I hate over-production.

6 hours ago, DireWolfSpirit said:

Vikings 8-2 vs Lions 6-4 for Thanksgiving, may be the last chance for anyone to slow down Minnesota from running away with the North. Lions will have a punchers chance on the Home turf.

COME GET SOME!!!!!

Archived