NFL 2017: Jared vs. Case Is Why Fisher Will Never Coach Again

Mr. Chatywin et al.

2 minutes ago, Mexal said:

I give up. Hate this game now.

2 minutes ago, IamMe90 said:

And look, another bullshit call! This time, it's a defensive PI on Kirkpatrick. I'm not even a Bengals fan, but this is infuriating. 

But it kinda evened out...

Burfict deserved every bit of that block. He'd never pass that up one hundred times over. Serves him right to be on the other side of it for once. And that hit on Brown for the TD was some dirty shit. Typical Bengals play with nothing to play for and trying to cripple our players to make themselves feel better.

12 minutes ago, l2 0 5 5 said:

Burfict deserved every bit of that block. He'd never pass that up one hundred times over. Serves him right to be on the other side of it for once. And that hit on Brown for the TD was some dirty shit. Typical Bengals play with nothing to play for and trying to cripple our players to make themselves feel better.

Those are some rockin' third-grade ethics there, keep it up! 

The bloodlust this sport inspires in some people is unfathomable to me... I have become a huge fan of this sport, but I will never be celebrating needlessly/illegal violent plays or victim blaming the recipients of such plays, regardless of how much I personally dislike a franchise or its specific players. That's just basic decency. 

5 hours ago, Kalbear said:

Yeah, I don't get that equivalency at all. PI calls suck and whatnot, but if you're talking about an actual play that could get people legitimately injured and knock them out of the league? Sorry, they're not the same.

I literally spent my original post explaining in depth why the two issues should be kept in individual silos- Gronk's play in one and the PI calls in another.  Literally spent a whole post explaining that. .  I was responding to a comment by Tywin which was- I thought - directed at those issues and blending them.  I don;t want to start a meta discussion on "Well, I thought you meant this and no I meant that which is why I said this" which is boring and useless.  

Speaking of boring and useless, the Bengals are completely terrible and then I have to watch an interview with Ben Rothlesberger about the Steelers being a fucking dirty shit-bag team but act like he's morally concerned over the players.  Yeah, Ben, your have a heart as big as that wide ass of yours.  \

The Bengals were up 17 to 3 and seemed to be in full control before they pee'd down their collective legs.  AJ Green is the biggest wuss bag in the NFL.  Seriously- catch a pass!  But,  hey, at least the Bengals were there to commit their own penalties and dirty shit plays.  

And because Gronk was such a POS yesterday I can't even take the moral high-ground with these pukes.  

God I hate the Steelers.  

Just saw the Shazier play. Fucking sucks.  

Just now, IamMe90 said:

Those are some rockin' third-grade ethics there, keep it up! 

The bloodlust this sport inspires in some people is unfathomable to me... I have become a huge fan of this sport, but I will never be celebrating violent plays or victim blaming the recipients of such plays, regardless of how much I personally dislike a franchise or its specific players. That's just basic decency. 

Looks like your new to the sport so it's not surprising that you've arrived alongside all the other bleeding hearts that cry at every foul nowadays. Burfict is the walking definition of a dirty player who's maliciously injured multiple Steelers over the years. So yeah, when he gets put on his ass I think he deserves it. 

Thank the good lord for your basic decency, though. Typical white knight on here.

16 minutes ago, l2 0 5 5 said:

I knew somebody would say this.  I just knew it.  And its really stupid.  Nobody "deserves" to be injured.  Not Berfict, not Brown.  I would like to say that I expect better but I don't.  

17 minutes ago, l2 0 5 5 said:

I'd feel worse if the Steelers weren't constantly making dirty plays themselves.  

3 minutes ago, Mexal said:

This is normal. Ross is everything I hate about a Steelers fan. Everything. 

See the montage of Steelers hits over the last 12 years that has led to rule changes because they are fucking terrible and have destroyed players seasons? Bengals fault. Shazier hitting once again with the crown of his helmet? Bengals fault. Burfict taking a crack back block to the face with the crown of the helmet, the same hit Hinds Ward did to Rivers and another Steelers did to Huber and broke their jaws? Bengals fault. It always the big bad  Bengals and poor good Steelers being cheap shotted by the lowly bengals. His complex is the most annoying thing about this board.

I don't get the crybabery over the Burfict hit, I really don't. Am I really that terrible of a person for not caring that Vontaze Effing Burfict got laid out for once instead of the other way around?

6 minutes ago, Rockroi said:

I knew somebody would say this.  I just knew it.  And its really stupid.  Nobody "deserves" to be injured.  Not Berfict, not Brown.  I would like to say that I expect better but I don't.  

Yeah but that block is going to happen in the game. Not many people are gonna shy away from that block, especially against a guy that is hated by everyone on that offense. I don't think it's stupid at all. I think it's unrealistic if you think that's gonna change in the game. 

5 minutes ago, Rockroi said:

Are you six years old?  Probably not; you are a Steelers fan so I assume you;re, what, 60?  You are also probably grossly overweight.  I mean, you root for a Rapist so, you are also probably - statistically speaking -a bad person.  

So you are like those shit-blobs, Jerry Richardson and Donald Trump who think the game has gone soft because every hit does not immediately lead to loss of limb-function?  Do you REALLY think that we "cry" at every foul?  So, because Berfict did bad things in the past does that mean he should be subject to injuries?  And if you DO NOT think that, how do you rectify that with your ignorant, silly comments?  

When a player "gets put on their ass" they don't "deserve" it if its done dirty.  But you seem to think so, which is probably the only time you will ever be associated with the action of thinking.

God the "good ole days" must be something you say daily.  Fuck, you must be a bore.  God, the days when real men like Mike Webster played their ass off, became so battered they fried their brains and became so paranoid and pain-raddled that they slept in their cars, thought they heard voices and eventually ended their own lives.  GOD THOSE LIBTARDS ARE RUINING SUCH A PROUD TRADITION!!!!! If only they would let these men beat their brains LITERALLY upside their own heads and stop coddling these guy so you could watch this game and jack-off wildly to pictures of Conrad Dobler! 

I bet you think America is under attack.  I bet you say the words "White Genocide" unironically.

And if it turns out you don't ... well... I guess you deserve that label for all the other things you say. 

Lol go to bed. I'm under 30 and not a Trump supporter, if that was necessary to reveal at all. Ugh, I could just hear your fingers crushing the keyboard underneath them as you hammered at that well-thought out post. 

3 hours ago, l2 0 5 5 said:

You’re the worst. 

Archived