X-Ray Appreciation thread

Kelli Fury

X-Ray is so very many things. A voice of reason and a cathartic ranter. She treats her cats well. Smart and quick-witted with a smile that can burst out of her face. She and Mr X are the coolest people I know, 10 years running. She listens to weird music, but she's so awesome that it's ok. She treats her friends well. I have been known to open up a magazine, point at her name, and say "I know her!" in a Will Ferrell inspired manner. I've slept on her couch. Alright, now I'm just bragging.

Love you, X-Ray.

I LOVE TRash!  EVERYTHING DIRTY OR DINGY OR DUSTY!  EVERYTHING RAGGED AND ROTTEN AND RUSTY!  I love it because IT'S TRASH!

I also love X-ray.  The rest of y'all are here because of my Oscar percentage.  X, if you weren't here I might not still be a human people.  Xoxo.

Yeah she goes alright. I wouldn’t say she’s the best cricket, bird and fantasy-loving American I know, but she’s in the top one.

Oh and we love you too Mr X.

Um by the by, how do you have more posts than me these days @lessthanluke!? I’ve lost my mojo clearly. I used to call you lurky for a reason!

1 hour ago, Paxter said:

Yeah she goes alright. I wouldn’t say she’s the best cricket, bird and fantasy-loving American I know, but she’s in the top one.

Oh and we love you too Mr X.

Um by the by, how do you have more posts than me these days @lessthanluke!? I’ve lost my mojo clearly. I used to call you lurky for a reason!

When did that happen?!

The tables have turned my friend. I barely even post.

4 hours ago, drawkcabi said:

Aren't the post 2011 noobs technically floobs?

Floob? Who you calling a floob?! I will flip cars and throw Molotov Cocktails all over this forum!

Or I would. But I've heard this X-Ray person is a pretty outstanding moderator and I probably shouldn't cross her.

1 hour ago, A True Kaniggit said:

Floob? Who you calling a floob?! I will flip cars and throw Molotov Cocktails all over this forum!

Or I would. But I've heard this X-Ray person is a pretty outstanding moderator and I probably shouldn't cross her.

Fl00b is the term for the flood of n00bs that invaded after HBO

Archived