Decorating a Tree!

Buckwheat

Hello there,

holidays are approaching, and it is almost time to start decorating around here! I started this game last year, and this time it is time for round 2!

Here is how we will do that:

1. This is the template for our tree.

2. The first person to play downloads the template from the imgur link I posted unter 1. Every next person downloads the picture the player before them posted.

3. Open the picture in Paint or any similar picture editing program. Draw decorations on it: you can add colour, an ornament, background, presents ... whatever you like and whatever you think suits our tree.

4. Save the new picture (in the jpg-format) and upload it to imgur.com. Post a link into this thread.

5. The next person repeats the process adding decorations to your picture etc. You can play as many times as you want.

Some reasonable rules about picture standards:

a) Do not change the size of the picture.

b ) Do not add explicitly sexual or violent material. I want this game to stay completely safe for children and work and common decency and stuff. Yes, this goes for you too, Rocksniffer.

c) Try not to cover the whole tree with decorations in the first few steps, some space must be left for the next players too.

d) Do not cover/delete other people's contributions.

e) Pasting parts of other pictures/photos into this picture is allowed.

f) Using imagination is welcome.

Have a lot of fun decorating the tree! I am looking forward to seeing any and all contributions. Happy pre-holiday time, spammers, avatar-describers, acrophiliacs, pictionary artists, and other Forum Gamers!

6 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Now the picture looks so perfect by itself I am afraid to ruin it by adding something with my amateur Paint skills ...

Don't be silly; your contributions are essential.

3 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Paint? :uhoh: Get photoshop. :commie:

No, get the GIMP! :commie::commie:

11 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Yeah, you’re right. It’s damn expensive now, right? :/ but it’s still amazing though. 

I expect it is; I've never actually used it myself, though!

11 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

And THATS JUST PERFECT. I love that ornament 

7 hours ago, Castellan said:

A lioness has left a token.

Excellent, we can always use more felines.

Are you saying we need more tacky fish? Because I agree.

The problem with these fancy picture editing programs of yours is that I cannot really make the background fit nicely ... :leaving: Whoops.

(For those wondering, yes, it is this fish.)

P. S.: The supernatural entity says that Death Star should be on top of the tree. ;)

9 hours ago, felice said:

Ok, that's coming along nicely. Needs more tuna though. https://imgur.com/a/vuBGf

Inquisitor, as I’m busy being pregnant and have appalling paint/photoshop skills can I request the tree is adorned with some acceptable decorations.

15 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Are you saying we need more tacky fish? Because I agree.

The problem with these fancy picture editing programs of yours is that I cannot really make the background fit nicely ... :leaving: Whoops.

(For those wondering, yes, it is this fish.)

P. S.: The supernatural entity says that Death Star should be on top of the tree. ;)

I like him.

Archived