Decorating a Tree!

Buckwheat

Excellent!

I am really happy that so many people are contributing to this game this year. Last year we had a lot less response, and I was wondering if I should even start this thread or not. As it turns out, I am glad I took that risk. ^_^

Wonderful contributions from everybody. :wub:

17 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Excellent!

I am really happy that so many people are contributing to this game this year. Last year we had a lot less response, and I was wondering if I should even start this thread or not. As it turns out, I am glad I took that risk. ^_^

Wonderful contributions from everybody. :wub:

Me too.  What a nice idea.   :cheers:

2 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

What is the symbol Lord Sidious wanted to put on the tree?

It's the logo of the Empire from Star Wars.

2 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Felice, I appreciate the Neverending Story symbol, but ... it is from the movie.

I saw the movie before I read the book, so I'm afraid that's the definitive version for me. I can certainly understand preferring the book with all the extra content, though!

18 hours ago, felice said:

It's the logo of the Empire from Star Wars.

I saw the movie before I read the book, so I'm afraid that's the definitive version for me. I can certainly understand preferring the book with all the extra content, though!

Thanks!

It is not even about the content for me. The part of the movie I saw (somewhere up to where Atreju is called for help) followed the book quite faithfully as far as the content is concerned. I just hated the visually ugly style and stopped watching because I thought the horrible imagery would just the much more beautiful pictures in my imagination. I really love the book (and wrote about it a lot in my master's thesis).

Whaaaaaaaat? 

It’s the best part of the picture. He is more gorgeous than the tree itself. (And there’s still plenty of space for more ornaments or little crocodile Santas with gift boxes, so there’s no reason to complain :smug: ) 

this thread has been so quiet these past days, I had to pump up the spirit, huh? 

5 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

Whaaaaaaaat? 

It’s the best part of the picture. He is more gorgeous than the tree itself. (And there’s still plenty of space for more ornaments or little crocodile Santas with gift boxes, so there’s no reason to complain :smug: ) 

this thread has been so quiet these past days, I had to pump up the spirit, huh? 

Errrr ... who is the guy? I mean, is this a still from some TV show or movie, or just something you found online?

I expected people to add a moon or two, stars, more presents ... at this point. I certainly didn't expect this. :D I am so happy I made this thread.

42 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Errrr ... who is the guy? I mean, is this a still from some TV show or movie, or just something you found online?

I expected people to add a moon or two, stars, more presents ... at this point. I certainly didn't expect this. :D I am so happy I made this thread.

It’s Dwayne Johnson...? “The Rock”...? “It’s time to Rock around the Christmas tree”...? It’s his EW cover from like... a few weeks ago, I think. 

Archived