Decorating a Tree!

Buckwheat

3 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Err. Nope and nope. Muffins. 

Gingerbread muffins to be exact, even though they taste nothing like gingerbread. They taste like the one tablespoon of cocoapowder and crapton of treacle the recipe required. 

The virtual version are delicious and strangely more-ish ... I think I have to go to the shop. Likewise Cajun Yule logs. Thank y'all!.

22 hours ago, rocksniffer said:

i know...times change... but to me, my dear Buckwheat, you will always be a blushing flower...reaching up to the sun for knowledge and strength...you don't know how much i have enjoyed watching you come into you adult self...

Hide contents
Vesel božič moj prijatelj, ajda. Vedeti, da mi prinašate radost!

forgive my poor google translation
:wub:

I am now male, buckwheat the plant instead of buckwheat the name, and you respect me enough that you call me by the formal "you" instead of friendly "you". :P I will take it.

:grouphug: Happy holidays, sniffer. :)

20 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Err. Nope and nope. Muffins. 

Gingerbread muffins to be exact, even though they taste nothing like gingerbread. They taste like the one tablespoon of cocoapowder and crapton of treacle the recipe required. 

Oh right, they are muffins. I was on my phone and only saw a tiny picture. Well, thank you for the muffins then!

Reposting the newest picture on the last page: https://i.imgur.com/6pizQOn.jpg

7 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

One day left. Is this the tree then? Can’t wait to open my blue box. 

I cannot open Internet on my laptop right now.

I just want to say that if anybody is willing to keep decorating even after Christmas, you are free to do so. For me, the tree is as much a symbol of New Year as of Christmas.

Archived