Worst theory you've ever heard

Livesundersink

30 minutes ago, Ferocious Veldt Roarer said:

You mean, with Syrio alive, the body count of the series would drop to zero? ;)

How many people are definitively dead, according to the sum of fan theories? 

Of course if everyone is actually someone already presumed dead, like Mance being Rhaegar, then fewer people will be dying overall.

On 08/12/2017 at 5:34 PM, White Ravens said:

There is a connection between the Children of the Forest and Fleabottom because there is a CofF named Leaf and her name is spelled with the same letters as Flea

Oh I absolutely love this one! :lol:

Worst: Anything involving the great empire of the dawn, the proto-valyrian theories, mance/benjen/euron/dario  is everyone else on different                   sides of the planet.
Almost worst: Any Jon parentage theory after the thing we can't mention confirmed R+L=J
                      Ned is alive
                      Varys is someone's parent
                     Bloodraven/ctof in league with the others 
Bad but understandable when taking into account rabid fanboys/girls:      Time traveling bran affecting the past
                    Arthur dayne being alive 
                    Rhaegar being a rapist 
                    anyone being AA reborn 

6 hours ago, Texas Hold Em said:

This theory proposed by a few,  "Sansa will become queen".  Ridiculous.  That girl has no business in a position of importance.  She should be content cleaning Sweetrobin's fragrant bottom each time he does the #2.  

She will be queen. She's been groomed to be queen. She's the perfect choice to be queen. Not Dany. Dany is too mad to be queen. And Cersei is no longer queen. And I doubt Maragery will survive. Have you read any metas on why Sansa will be queen?

6 hours ago, Texas Hold Em said:

This theory proposed by a few,  "Sansa will become queen".  Ridiculous.  That girl has no business in a position of importance.  She should be content cleaning Sweetrobin's fragrant bottom each time he does the #2.  

Whoa... shots fired. 

1 hour ago, Castellan said:

How many people are definitively dead, according to the sum of fan theories? 

Of course if everyone is actually someone already presumed dead, like Mance being Rhaegar, then fewer people will be dying overall.

Exactly. 

4 hours ago, Castellan said:

And somebody has to die, for God's sake.

Syrio is pretty early...

Surely his fake death would have occurred before the sum of fake deaths reached the acceptable limit. What is that limit by the way?

Perhaps you think Bran & Rickon should be really dead.

Or Davos?

Or Tyrion x 6 times?

Any baby swap theories involving Dany being taken from the TOJ/Starfall to Dragonstone/Sunspear/Braavos to be passed off as the dead baby of Rhaella (because, why?) or that she's just some random silver-haired infant that someone with foresight decided to lump with Viserys-on-the-run in case one day in the future he needed a bargaining chip. And who luckily turned out to have the ability to hatch dragons.

On 09/12/2017 at 3:23 PM, Apoplexy said:

Also, Jojenpaste.

I can't believe I forgot about bloody Jojen Paste.

Staying on the topic of Reedlings in BR's cave, one of the absolute worst theories I have ever read that I must have repressed before now, I hated it so much -- That Bran will sexually assault or rape Meera using Hodor's body.

... Now, where is my mind bleach?! :uhoh:

How about the one where Catelyn Stark isn't really dead--her body was dragged out of the water by Nymeria and reanimated by Beric Dondarrion, who himself wasn't dead, even though he'd been killed 7 or 8 times.  Thoros of Myr (yeah, right) kept reanimating Beric with a magic kiss.  Some people and their wacky "x isn't really dead."  I've even heard that some people think Gregor Clegane didn't die, or is being reanimated Frankenstein-style.  Don't they understand George isn't writing that kind of book?  Where do they get these ideas?

Spoiler alert--I've only read the first book so far.  So-so, so far,  but these forums are crazy entertaining.

14 minutes ago, Asshai Backward said:

How about the one where Catelyn Stark isn't really dead--her body was dragged out of the water by Nymeria and reanimated by Beric Dondarrion, who himself wasn't dead, even though he'd been killed 7 or 8 times.  Thoros of Myr (yeah, right) kept reanimating Beric with a magic kiss.  Some people and their wacky "x isn't really dead."  I've even heard that some people think Gregor Clegane didn't die, or is being reanimated Frankenstein-style.  Don't they understand George isn't writing that kind of book?  Where do they get these ideas?

Spoiler alert--I've only read the first book so far.  So-so, so far,  but these forums are crazy entertaining.

Is that supposed to be funny or sarcastic? :unsure:

Archived