Gerold Dayne - Targaryen ancestry?

Vaedys Targaryen

If there is any Targaryen ancestry, Prince Maegor makes the most sense to me. Him and his descendants pose a risk to Aegon V, but the gender equal inheritance of Dornish Houses can work in the favour of Aegon V here - say if Maegor was married to the Lady of Starfall his children would be Daynes, not Targaryens, and it’s likely that Starfall would eventually pass to a daughter or granddaughter of his, thereby essentially depriving a would-be Targaryen branch of its identity and symbolic power, while still finding Prince Maegor a good marriage and a good life.

I think that Gerold is a Blackfyre. Also he's older brother or cousin of Young Griff / fAegon.

When Martells will join their forces with Golden Company, Gerold will be Lord Commander of their united army. fAegon doesn't know that he's not Aegon Targaryen, son of Rhaegar. He's just a pawn of Varys and his masters (Blackfyres).

Other spies/people of Blackfyres: Bronn (and people that he hired, when he was head of Tyrion's guards; four sellswords that he took into his household; many out of those 600 people, that were knighted by Balon Swann, after Battle of Blackwater Rush), Balon Swann and Swann family, Mandon Moore (he isn't dead), three Kettleblack brothers, Aurane Waters, Quburn, Brienne's father, some servants of Stannis, Jalabhar Xho, Angui, Barristan Selmy (he's not working with Blackfyres, but he is one of them. He's father of fAegon. And fAegon's mother is Jeyne Swann / Quaithe).

Dragon eggs that were given to Dany, as her wedding present, originally belonged to Blackfyres.

Also Blackfyres are somehow connected to tragedy at Harrenhal. Targaryens that died there, had seven dragon eggs. Those three that were given to Dany, were stolen by Blackfyres during fire, in which Aegon V died.

No need to comment that this theories are crazy. I know ^_^

I just want those theories to be written down somewhere, in case if a few years later, what I saw (or imagined) as foreshadowings and hints from author, will turn out to be true.     

If there's someone with Valyrian blood in the story, I'm more inclined toward House Allyrion at this point. The names are what makes me wonder about their lineage.

Ryon Allyrion - the name sounds an awful lot like Velaryon. 

And Daemon? The last Targaryen to have the name Daemon was Daemon Targaryen. Afterward, Daemon is kind of a Blackfyre name. That's the association I make when I hear the name.

Spoiler

Is it a mere coincidence that he is the one traveling with Arianne? (His father is also married to Anders Yronwood's daughter, so there's good opportunity for spying for him, so there might be that). And House Yronwood did support the Blackfyres in three rebellions

I know we know next to nothing about the Allyrions. 

Archived