NFL 2017: 3000 Miles to Jaceland

Jace, Extat

Just now, Kalbear said:

Mike Tirico already got accused of sexual harassment

if you need tips on eating pussy, let me know

That's just fucking great. Now I'm gonna have to get a piercing or something, I've got nothing going in the lady-love department. Dudes are just happy to be at the party, bitches always wanna dance and shit. :bang:

5 hours ago, DanteGabriel said:

Please get Ray Lewis. Please get Ray Lewis. Please get Ray Lewis. 

If we end up with Steve Young and Tony Dungy narrating highlights from the middle of a smoking crater in Bristol, I'd be okay with that.

Lewis is basically bullet proof at this point.  He helped cover up another mans murder.  If we found out tomorrow he once sent dirty picks toa  reporter we would think it almost quaint. 

The NFL network guys are pretty disgusting, if the allegations are true (and they would be VERY easy to prove).  Faulk, allegedly, asked her personal questions about her sex life, fondled her and pulled out his genitals while demanding oral sex (stay classy, Rams); Heath Evans sent nude pictures and propositioned her (yet another fine example of the Patriot Way) ; and that Ike Taylor sent her a video of video of him masturbating in the shower (outside of Eisenhower, yet another example of why everyone named 'Ike" is a pile of shit).  

I think Steve Young is amazing (as stated earlier).  I like Dungy, but I think he gets a pass for his homophobia that is not earned.  

Okay, the key thing is paying attention to your partner. She'll let you know if things are working or not, as long as you pay attention. 

The other thing is to be consistent. Don't vary speeds or pressure much, don't start sucking all of a sudden, don't go fast and then slow unless you want to tease and torment her. Start with a consistent, soft pressure and rhythm. Keep going for a while. Let things build naturally. If she likes it, stroke her breasts and nipples  in time with the tongue work. Otherwise put your hands gently on her stomach, or hold her wrists down if she likes a bit of bondage. 

And then start increasing the pace a bit. Gradually and slowly, don't just jump gears. Stronger strokes help too, faster isn't usually as good as a bit more pressure. And keep going. Again, consistent strokes over and over. Don't vary too much, though the occasional trip to lick the labia or around is good. 

When she's close it really depends. Some women just want to keep going as it is. Let them. Others need intensity, and things like sucking hard can be amazing - but be careful because you can make them too sensitive. Some need a bit of pain, like pinching nipples or ass play. I wouldn't recommend that until you know they're into it, but it can result in some amazing orgasms. 

Also, on using fingers- some love it, some find it distracting. I'd recommend starting with using fingers on the outer labia and see how she reacts. If she is into it, try a small amount of penetration timed with the licking pace. Based on that you can go deeper or with more fingers. A beckoning motion with the finger can stimulate the g spot nicely, but again - not all women. 

Good luck, @Pony Queen Jace. We are all rooting for you. 

12 hours ago, Kalbear said:

Okay, the key thing is paying attention to your partner. She'll let you know if things are working or not, as long as you pay attention. 

The other thing is to be consistent. Don't vary speeds or pressure much, don't start sucking all of a sudden, don't go fast and then slow unless you want to tease and torment her. Start with a consistent, soft pressure and rhythm. Keep going for a while. Let things build naturally. If she likes it, stroke her breasts and nipples  in time with the tongue work. Otherwise put your hands gently on her stomach, or hold her wrists down if she likes a bit of bondage. 

And then start increasing the pace a bit. Gradually and slowly, don't just jump gears. Stronger strokes help too, faster isn't usually as good as a bit more pressure. And keep going. Again, consistent strokes over and over. Don't vary too much, though the occasional trip to lick the labia or around is good. 

When she's close it really depends. Some women just want to keep going as it is. Let them. Others need intensity, and things like sucking hard can be amazing - but be careful because you can make them too sensitive. Some need a bit of pain, like pinching nipples or ass play. I wouldn't recommend that until you know they're into it, but it can result in some amazing orgasms. 

Also, on using fingers- some love it, some find it distracting. I'd recommend starting with using fingers on the outer labia and see how she reacts. If she is into it, try a small amount of penetration timed with the licking pace. Based on that you can go deeper or with more fingers. A beckoning motion with the finger can stimulate the g spot nicely, but again - not all women. 

Good luck, @Pony Queen Jace. We are all rooting for you. 

At the risk of interrupting the riveting discussion of cunnilingus...  Check this guy's tatt!!!!  Never let it be forgotten that the Immortal Tim Couch is still the only QB to take the new Browns to the playoffs!!!!

1 hour ago, grozeng said:

Is it wrong that I am kind of excited to see if Bryce Petty can play?  I am so glad it is not Hackenburg though.

Not only is it wrong, it leads me to believe that you should be kicked in the stomach by a Spartan into a pit.

The Packers are making a huge mistake by bringing Rodgers back. Doctors are saying he’s only 80% healed, and the Packers have to run the table to have a chance to make the playoffs, which Vegas is saying there’s only a 6% chance of that happening.

1 hour ago, James Arryn said:

I can’t decide how to feel about Handsome Jimmy.

Makes it even tougher with the likely high draft pick in a QB heavy class. Do you keep him, trade the pick and build around him or use the pick on a QB and either trade Handsome Jimmy or keep him so the rookie can sit for a bit?

I have no correct answer.

I believe they need to win the next three games and have the Vikings lose the next three games to have a chance to win the division. That, however, is unlikely given that the Vikings have two easy teams left on their schedule (Bengals and Bears) and there's still a heads up game against the Packers. If they want to be a Wild Card team, they probably need to win out and have two out of the three teams ahead of them lose two games (Panthers, Saints and Falcons). Maybe there's another scenario in there I'm not seeing, but either way, it's an uphill road. It's not worth risking your injured franchise player over. 

5 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

If you owned the Browns, would you consider changing the name and color scheme? A fresh start can do wonders, and who wants to say they play for a team called the Browns? 

Cleveland Dog Pound would be a pretty cool name.

Archived