US Politics: the Moore things change...

Kalbear

What are we waiting for? We still have more than half of Jefferson County, Mobile County and Montgomery County out. That’s good for Jones. We also have all of Dallas County out. Also good for Jones. There’s still more than half of Baldwin County out. That’s good for Moore. The count at this time is very close. Hold on.

1 minute ago, Dr. Pepper said:

Wait...Are they watching the failing liar fake news libural NYT live coverage?

You just missed the dude with the mic trying to get the crowd riled up. "We're still up a couple percentage points! I think I'm gonna call it! You want me to call it?"

Crowd doesn't respond at all.

Just now, Dr. Pepper said:

Ugh, already seeing some folks saying that if Jones loses then the Dems need to be more open to anti-women candidates.  Gotta love how the answer for some is that it's the womynz fault and we gotta throw us under the bus to win.

You do know Jones is winning this, right?

2 minutes ago, denstorebog said:

You do know Jones is winning this, right?

Still think it's unlikely, but it doesn't change the fact that there are people who think that throwing women under the bus is a valid and good choice if there's a loss.  

16 minutes ago, ThinkerX said:

Ok, people, turn a few pages ahead in the script.

Vote tallies indicate a Jones victory.  Governor and GOP step in, scream 'VOTER FRAUD!' and invalidate the election, ignoring pesky legalities, and tolerating no inquiries whatsoever.  Their actions are later fully supported by the Trump crews voting commission.  Got that? 

Don't forget that if Jones wins it will have a lot to do with black voters.  Betting R's will double down on voter suppression tactics.  

Archived