US Politics: the Moore things change...

Kalbear

2 hours ago, Dr. Pepper said:

With about 900 votes in, Jones is at 65%.  This is probably the last moment we'll see him in the lead.  I've savored it.

And with 1030 votes in that moment is gone. Damn I miss it. Please come back.

------- Ugh. Don't know how to quote from previous threads. But that feeling is back!

Holy shit.

Two things now: Jones needs to win by more than 0.5% to avoid an automatic recount and win by more than the margin of write-in votes so the GOP can't delay certifying the election for weeks/months.

1 minute ago, A True Kaniggit said:
  2 hours ago, Dr. Pepper said:

With about 900 votes in, Jones is at 65%.  This is probably the last moment we'll see him in the lead.  I've savored it.

And with 1030 votes in that moment is gone. Damn I miss it. Please come back.

------- Ugh. Don't know how to quote from previous threads. But that feeling is back!

Hell yeah it is!!!  

I almost wish I could still drink because I want to down a beer right now.

1 minute ago, Dr. Pepper said:

I simply can't do it.  Can you post a sampling here?

My browser crashed, too many comments.

But I can recommend the Moore Election Party video I posted on the previous page. Some frail-looking dude keeps coming onstage and telling people they're still winning, after which he calls on the band to play some bluegrass and disappears. He hasn't been seen for the last 10 minutes.

Fox News: "What does this mean for the great Steve Bannon? He was supposed to be a master strategist ..."

Damning statement from Senate Leadership Fund CEO Steven Law: “This is a brutal reminder that candidate quality matters regardless of where you are running. Not only did Steve Bannon cost us a critical Senate seat in one of the most Republican states in the country, but he also dragged the President of the United States into his fiasco.

---

Mitch McConnell’s former campaign manager Josh Holmes ripped Steve Bannon over his support for Alabama GOP Senate candidate Roy Moore, tweeting: “I'd just like to thank Steve Bannon for showing us how to lose the reddest state in the union and Governor Ivey for the opportunity to make this national embarrassment a reality.”

---

Bannon is having the night the rest of us had November 2017.

1 minute ago, denstorebog said:

Fox News: "What does this mean for the great Steve Bannon? He was supposed to be a master strategist ..."

---

---

Bannon is having the night the rest of us had November 2017.

Could this be the start of the downfall of Bannon?  Can we hope for that or is it too soon?

Archived