Gregor Clegane in medieval England

Hrulj

8 hours ago, Hrulj said:

Just as a thought exercise, how would people react to an 8ft man walking trough the gates of London in 13th century? 

Would he be valued by nobility enough to secure a position for himself

If I were Queen, I'd put him in my menagerie and have him give "horsie" rides to all the little children.

22 hours ago, larrytheimp said:

I mean people would probably pay to see his junk

:cheers:

3 hours ago, Lily Valley said:

I would pay to not see it.  Since I would probably be 4' tall it'd be wagging all up in my face.

I've jokingly said in the past that I'd pay $10 to see Shaq's because his first wife looked like she was 4' tall. Shaq is 7'3 and weights over 300 pounds. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/14/2017 at 8:24 PM, Lily Valley said:

I would pay to not see it.  Since I would probably be 4' tall it'd be wagging all up in my face.

I guess you don't know that the size of one's penis has absolutely nothing to with one's height. You know, what with the fact that penis has no bones in it and doesn't grow with the skeleton due to the growth hormone, but due to testosterone levels in puberty.

On 12/13/2017 at 0:27 PM, Hrulj said:

Just as a thought exercise, how would people react to an 8ft man walking trough the gates of London in 13th century? 

Probably similar as people would today?

Would he be valued by nobility enough to secure a position for himself

If he was strong and he knew how to fight and had been training since childhood - as Gregor Clegane has - then obviously yes. 

If he was just very tall due to a hormonal disorder but crap at fighting, probably not.

3 hours ago, Annara Snow said:

I guess you don't know that the size of one's penis has absolutely nothing to with one's height. You know, what with the fact that penis has no bones in it and doesn't grow with the skeleton due to the growth hormone, but due to testosterone levels in puberty.

Sure, but Lily said nothing at all about the size of his schlong.

On 12/26/2017 at 5:22 PM, Annara Snow said:

My dear, I'm much more concerned about the size of his..."WIND", since my face would also be at rump level.

Archived