So, how well will the Northern lords take

Angel Eyes

I'm just as curious to see how they'll react to discovering that Lyanna willingly ran away with Rhaegar, which set off a chain of events that resulted in a war that cost them their friends and family. They're already pissed at Robb for doing something similar, and now it turns out Jon has willingly bent the knee because he's in love Daenerys. There's some serious dramatic potential. Unfortunately, I don't expect much from this show anymore.

19 hours ago, WolfOfWinter said:

There's some serious dramatic potential. Unfortunately, I don't expect much from this show anymore.

It's completely possible that there's gonna be a "mutiny" in the 2nd episode and then WF gets oblitierated in the 3rd - an important thing to keep in mind here is that the show's writing is primarily unreliable and inconsistent, as opposed to being generally bland, dead and uninventive.

So it's not like no conflicts will ever happen, or no one will ever suffer consequences for their blindspots or wrong decisions anymore - you just can't *rely* on it to happen. It could either end up being completely ignored (despite being set up in S7, somewhat), or turn into some kind of dark plot twist - completely volatile but there's still a wide range of things that could happen.

Archived