B+R=R

Angel Eyes

9 minutes ago, Ferocious Veldt Roarer said:

Is it? In the books? Where?

there proof that Jon is NOT the baby in that tower of joy  I suggest you go on youtube or Google the theory.   Question if R+L=J is true why would he need a second son if he had already Aegon? as first son already.

5 hours ago, Sophia [email protected] said:

there proof that Jon is NOT the baby in that tower of joy  I suggest you go on youtube or Google the theory.   Question if R+L=J is true why would he need a second son if he had already Aegon? as first son already.

Sorry but b/c it's on YouTube and Google doesn't mean there's any evidence to it in the books. 

12 hours ago, Sophia [email protected] said:

Sorry, it seems that you and me have different definitions of "in the books".

BTW, "I have this theory, I'm not gonna present any evidence, you google it yourself" is a classic, but not in a good way.

On ‎12‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 9:44 PM, Angel Eyes said:

So I found this theory here that suggests that Bonifer Hasty had an affair with Rhaella and is Rhaegar Targaryen’s father.

Thoughts?

I don't think so . What we know of Rhaella's personality, I doubt  she would never have any sexual relations not only outside of marriage and not against the will of her family .

On 17/02/2018 at 8:30 PM, Sophia [email protected] said:

In the books there is theory that Dany is really daughter of Rheagar not the Mad King. That Rheagar had child with Lyanna Stark who is granddaughter of Bonifer Hasty.

Wait what?

On 17/02/2018 at 8:32 PM, Angel Eyes said:

So Lyarra Stark had an affair with Bonifer Hasty?

Sophia, you confused me too for a moment.  I hate to be that guy but you should have said "Rhaegar and Lyanna Stark had a child, who is the granddaughter of Bonifer Hasty.  Your sentence reads that Lyanna Stark was the granddaughter of Bonifer.

Also, there may well be a theory on the forums, base on a lemon tree, that Dany is the daughter of Rhaegar rather than Aerys but the theory that can be drawn from the books is that Jon is the son of Rhaegar rather that Ned.

Archived