Is Tyrion Lannisters crime to much?

Stormking902

14 hours ago, Lost Melnibonean said:

He was found guilty before the gods in a sacred trial by battle. 

That was for 'killing' Joffrey, not Tywin.

Depending on who else comes forward to admit to killing Joffrey, public opinion might let Tyrion off the hook for that. No one knows for sure that Tyrion killed Tywin.

I would guess that other people have come back into favor after losing a trial by battle. Lord Lyonel Baratheon did OK after his tiff with Aegon V.

10 hours ago, Ser Leftwich said:

That was for 'killing' Joffrey, not Tywin.

Depending on who else comes forward to admit to killing Joffrey, public opinion might let Tyrion off the hook for that. No one knows for sure that Tyrion killed Tywin.

I would guess that other people have come back into favor after losing a trial by battle. Lord Lyonel Baratheon did OK after his tiff with Aegon V.

You are correct of course. I wasn't thinking your comment through. Since crossing the Narrow Sea he has admitted to offing both Joffrey (even though he didn't do it) and Tywin. And everybody suspects him for the murder of Tywin, 

Spoiler

even in Braavos. 

Tyrion's only crime I care about is essentially funding and equipping a bunch of terrorists in the Vale who raid and capture mostly smallfolk. He traded himself for the smallfolk of the Vale. We are hearing about the beginning of what that means in the Sansa chapters after Storm.

On 12/28/2017 at 10:19 PM, TsarGrey said:

Not uncle, that would make Joanna and Tywin siblings. First cousin once removed.

Hey I'm from Arkansas that's still a duck. I am of a firm belief that the Lannister's are true rednecks. If you think about it Tywin and Joanna are first cousin's So that makes them Mother/Father and Aunt/Uncle to there own kids who are all cousin's and Brother's/Sister. 

On 1/6/2018 at 4:38 AM, Whitering said:

Tyrion's only crime I care about is essentially funding and equipping a bunch of terrorists in the Vale who raid and capture mostly smallfolk. He traded himself for the smallfolk of the Vale. We are hearing about the beginning of what that means in the Sansa chapters after Storm.

Agreed so much with this.

Archived