What if Arya revealed herself to Roose Bolton?

5 hours ago, John Suburbs said:

lol, well that's true, although I don't see why he would lie to her.

And in yet another Roosean puzzle, were the mummers that Nymeria attacked really searching for Arya, or were they just out raiding? And if they were after her, does that mean Roose wanted her back, or just Hoat?

Roose was acting lord of the castle, and "Nan," who said "my lord" on more than one occasion, had just killed one of his guards and escaped with servants, including a skilled smith's apprentice, and three valuable horses. He had to send someone after her. 

Probably smuggled North, married to Ramsay for reals, and beaten and tortured.  There is no way she is turned over to Cat and Robb unless Roose decided to kill her at the Red Wedding, but I don't think that had been fully planned by the time he quit from Harrenhall.

On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 8:32 PM, Lost Melnibonean said:

Roose was acting lord of the castle, and "Nan," who said "my lord" on more than one occasion, had just killed one of his guards and escaped with servants, including a skilled smith's apprentice, and three valuable horses. He had to send someone after her. 

This is what Arya thinks, but she also thought the Kings Guard were after her when they first approached Yoren. She tends to think that she's a lot more important than she really is.

If Roose meant to have her back, why would he send Hoat's men to do it? I think it's just as likely that Roose never gave it another thought, since he is leaving for the Twins, that the mummers were just out raiding, and that Roose only caught his mistake later when he realized that only highborns say "my lord."

But there's no telling with Roose.

Archived