TTTNE 472: A new Year, a new Ruler-or not

Jen'ari

1 hour ago, Pebble said:

Hellow spammers,  Happy new year.  congrats on the babies.  

Bucky you board?  then think of an awesome sentence and join the next pictionary game.  bonus chains are available.

I should be doing mature adult stuff, like working on a PhD or something. But I am avoiding responsibilities as it is. Maybe joining a pictionary game is not such a good idea ... on the other hand, pictionary ... tempting ...

3 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

I should be doing mature adult stuff, like working on a PhD or something. But I am avoiding responsibilities as it is. Maybe joining a pictionary game is not such a good idea ... on the other hand, pictionary ... tempting ...

Well any good Adult  knows that they need to take breaks from mundane tasks or their creativity and productivity suffers.    The key is making sure the breaks are short in nature, and that you don't have too many of them.   

11 minutes ago, Pebble said:

Well any good Adult  knows that they need to take breaks from mundane tasks or their creativity and productivity suffers.    The key is making sure the breaks are short in nature, and that you don't have too many of them.   

Oh no worries, I am well aware of the importance of breaks. I make nothing but breaks these days. :(

5 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

Are you feeling Better already? 

Yes. I am back at work. I mean, since Tuesday. As much as I am at work. You know, work from hom takes so much time. :angry: I am better in the health sense. But the study problem is just eating me from the inside. I don't think this was such a good idea. :(

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

Yes. I am back at work. I mean, since Tuesday. As much as I am at work. You know, work from hom takes so much time. :angry: I am better in the health sense. But the study problem is just eating me from the inside. I don't think this was such a good idea. :(

That’s good to hear, I’m glad your health is better. What is this study problem we are talking about? PhD? 

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

Also, Rhae, what is your new signature about? Do you know that sestra means sister? Why is 2018 anyone's sister?

I don’t know, it just is. Or a brother. If 2018 is male, than he can be sestrabrother or whatever Felix was. Some people name their washing machine and printer. I felt like calling 2018 sister. Maybe it’ll feel like being nice to me. :dunno: 

20 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

That’s good to hear, I’m glad your health is better. What is this study problem we are talking about? PhD?

Yes.

20 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

I don’t know, it just is. Or a brother. If 2018 is male, than he can be sestrabrother or whatever Felix was. Some people name their washing machine and printer. I felt like calling 2018 sister. Maybe it’ll feel like being nice to me. :dunno: 

Oh okay. Not sure I understand everything. But okay.

2 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

I’m bored. 

I had a dream that I was Arya Stark trying to escape from some castle, but I had to be careful because the Waif was after me disguised as a minor character from Crazy Ex-Girlfriend. My plan involved possibly disguising myself as a fish and swimming away, which I suspect is beyond the actual capabilities of the Faceless Men. People in the castle were watching a very low-budget version of Game of Thrones on TV, that used obviously modern off-the-shelf props and costumes, a very poor imitation of the "real" world the castle was in. And I don't think the TV actually existed, because that wouldn't be authentically pseudo-medieval, but people were watching it anyway.

31 minutes ago, felice said:

I had a dream that I was Arya Stark trying to escape from some castle, but I had to be careful because the Waif was after me disguised as a minor character from Crazy Ex-Girlfriend. My plan involved possibly disguising myself as a fish and swimming away, which I suspect is beyond the actual capabilities of the Faceless Men. People in the castle were watching a very low-budget version of Game of Thrones on TV, that used obviously modern off-the-shelf props and costumes, a very poor imitation of the "real" world the castle was in. And I don't think the TV actually existed, because that wouldn't be authentically pseudo-medieval, but people were watching it anyway.

Which minor character? :D

1 hour ago, felice said:

32 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Which minor character? :D

^ the same question. 

Spoiler

Was it mrs Hernandez? tell me it was. That was how I pictured your dream. 

Archived