TTTNE 472: A new Year, a new Ruler-or not

Jen'ari

3 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Did I mention I hate Monday mornings? Now that I am healthy, I have to go back to work at this ungodly hour.

On the bright side, at least you're not going to work at that ungodly hour while sick?

10 minutes ago, felice said:

On the bright side, at least you're not going to work at that ungodly hour while sick?

How is that the bright side? O.o I mean it is a pretty basic and obvious thing that she isn’t going to work at an ungodly hour while sick, isn’t it? :dunno: The bright side, imo, is just that she’s feeling well and isn’t sick anymroe. 

Brrr, it’s cold. 

Indeed.

Also, the bright side is that since some of the students have extra lessons this month, I will also earn some of the money I didn't when I was sick.

And that the last two hours today went by quite quickly.

Hello all :) 

We went to our first comic con here in AZ. It was def not what we are used to but we got to see three good panels. I love Jon Bernthal from TWD and The Punisher and he did not disappoint. We also saw Tom Holland and Stan Lee. I had hoped to see Karl Urban but he canceled and Chris Evans canceled yesterday too. So boo for that. 

Today i plan to dig some holes and plant some bare root fruit trees. We shall see how far I get. This lil girl is growing rapidly and it’s already getting uncomfortable. 

I may check out Crazy Ex since it seems to be enjoyed here. I stumbled upon Hand of God on Amazon and I’m enjoying it. Mostly because of Dillahunt since he’s always awesome. Any other recommendations? I feel like I’ve watched everything :lol: 

On 10/01/2018 at 3:48 AM, Lady Olenna said:

Some women do well with c-sections...I did not. I’m so glad to hear that yours went quickly (sorry it was painful though!). I can remember screaming some expletives while pushing and wanting to knock my husband out :lol: hopefully you were better behaved than this salty rose :P 

It’s all totally natural - the checking and running when they fuss! Try your best to rest as much as you can and take it easy. Will you have to return to work/school soon? 

Give that little girl lots of snuggles and kisses and squishes! Never enough! 

And Lil Rose has 5 more months to go! Still haven’t figured out a name...

Hey, she seems to fuss a bit in the night but not too badly, we have her right next to us and I’m right there when she does.

I’m not planning to go back to work for the foreseeable future I’m going to be spending my time bringing up my little one :).

Oh and FOMN to answer your question, we went with Isabelle.

31 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

Hey, she seems to fuss a bit in the night but not too badly, we have her right next to us and I’m right there when she does.

I’m not planning to go back to work for the foreseeable future I’m going to be spending my time bringing up my little one :).

Oh she sounds like a very good baby! Hope she keeps up this parent friendly behavior :D 

and that’s great, it’s really nice when you are able to make that choice because there isn’t a financial (or any other kind of) pressure to push you toward this or that option. 

Aww, Isabelle is such a lovely name! The baby sith is one lucky child with her parents (and their naming choices) 

and I’m SO happy to see you check in and post in spite of the busy mom life :grouphug: 

1 hour ago, Lady Olenna said:

Hello all :) 

We went to our first comic con here in AZ. It was def not what we are used to but we got to see three good panels. I love Jon Bernthal from TWD and The Punisher and he did not disappoint. We also saw Tom Holland and Stan Lee. I had hoped to see Karl Urban but he canceled and Chris Evans canceled yesterday too. So boo for that. 

Today i plan to dig some holes and plant some bare root fruit trees. We shall see how far I get. This lil girl is growing rapidly and it’s already getting uncomfortable. 

I may check out Crazy Ex since it seems to be enjoyed here. I stumbled upon Hand of God on Amazon and I’m enjoying it. Mostly because of Dillahunt since he’s always awesome. Any other recommendations? I feel like I’ve watched everything :lol: 

Nooo, that’s too bad, Karl Urban was my no.2 Lotr crush. Good old days. And like most men, he got only hotter with age. 

What kinda trees are you planning on planting? I remember when my family did that when I was a wee kiddo with fringes and Disney clogs. We had peach, apple, pear, cherry and sour cherry trees. Maybe apricot too. I remember we only ever bought fruits in the winter months. 

How are your cravings doing? Anything new and extraordinary? 

Check out Don’t Trust the B*tch in Apartment 23 if you haven’t yet. It’s only two seasons but it’s hilarious and has bunch of fun characters. 

1 hour ago, RhaenysB said:

Oh she sounds like a very good baby! Hope she keeps up this parent friendly behavior :D 

and that’s great, it’s really nice when you are able to make that choice because there isn’t a financial (or any other kind of) pressure to push you toward this or that option. 

Aww, Isabelle is such a lovely name! The baby sith is one lucky child with her parents (and their naming choices) 

and I’m SO happy to see you check in and post in spite of the busy mom life :grouphug: 

Nooo, that’s too bad, Karl Urban was my no.2 Lotr crush. Good old days. And like most men, he got only hotter with age. 

What kinda trees are you planning on planting? I remember when my family did that when I was a wee kiddo with fringes and Disney clogs. We had peach, apple, pear, cherry and sour cherry trees. Maybe apricot too. I remember we only ever bought fruits in the winter months. 

Check out Don’t Trust the B*tch in Apartment 23 if you haven’t yet. It’s only two seasons but it’s hilarious and has bunch of fun characters. 

She does like to wake up in the night but I don’t mind, my fiancée is getting very good with her too. She came very,very close to being named after a dragon riding warrior queen :P but Isabelle is prettier we think.

Also Don’t trust the bitch in apartment 23 is great!, although it kind of reminded me of myself most of the time, in fact thinking on it that’s how I picture an apartment share with Buck :rofl:.

4 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

I’ve never even heard of that show. What is it available on?

16 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Love the name :) And now she's less likely to have to explain to people how to spell it than if you had gone with a Targaryen name :P 

1 hour ago, ab aeterno said:

When she grows up she can go by Bella and hook up with sparkly vampires.

Bella’s name was actually IsabellA. Lord Sidious’s Baby is going to grow up to be an attractive bookworm who falls for a cursed prince in a castle and tames the beast. 

31 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

Bella’s name was actually IsabellA. Lord Sidious’s Baby is going to grow up to be an attractive bookworm who falls for a cursed prince in a castle and tames the beast. 

No she is not!, she clearly needs a Sith name, she is going to grow up to rule the Galaxy, no parental pressure or anything.

3 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

No she is not!, she clearly needs a Sith name, she is going to grow up to rule the Galaxy, no parental pressure or anything.

She can always grow up to be Darth Sabel or Darth Sabelle and slay puppy eyed porgs and ewoks :dunno: 

2 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

That will be kindergarten stuff,she needs to be slaying Jedi!.

Isn’t she like a week or two old? I’d say kindergarten is Still the future Too :lol:  A long time from now, in a galaxy far far away, you shall be the proud, Jedi slaying mother of a fierce Jedi slaying sith. 

2 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Isn’t she like a week or two old? I’d say kindergarten is Still the future Too :lol:  A long time from now, in a galaxy far far away, you shall be the proud, Jedi slaying mother of a fierce Jedi slaying sith. 

It is a long way off, but I have high hopes for her :D.

6 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

I am sure this is exactly why the Sidious' chose that name.

If she is going to consort with vampires she can at least go for ones that will be a good influence on her, although the power to drink blood is insignificant next to the power of the force.

Archived