TTTNE 472: A new Year, a new Ruler-or not

Jen'ari

14 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

I am a 38 and sometimes the sizes are not available anymore because well, everybody is a 38 and wants that size.

You dislike colours? Red, pink, white jeans? The parts I bought yesterday are one blue, one grey. Actually I wanted a black one, but the washed out version was the only that fit me.

Huh, yeah, that’s a fair point. So I guess it’s a struggle for everybody to shop. 

Noooo, no colors, no. Maybe I’ll go down the gray or khaki jeans road, but pink, red, yellow, orange, green, purple etc jeans should not exist. White jeans, I can see that but I can’t get on the bandwagon myself. 

6 hours ago, King Euron Swagjoy said:

Oh wow, TTTNE is still a thing

hi

That’s an overstatement, but it’s still kicking. Hi. 

24 minutes ago, Lady Olenna said:

Yesterday I decided it was time to introduce Lil O to Mr. Bean. 

Match made in heaven. We laughed for hours. And then he got very upset there was only one season available :lol: 

You must show him Bean the movie. It’s just chock full of memorable scenes that still have me laughing when I watch it now. The airport scene :rofl: 

I gave another go to Frontier, but for the life of me, I can’t follow that plot. 

So I watched Bad Batch instead. (If you see a certain pattern here, that’s because there is one) It probably wins the Most Potential Ever Lost In A Motion Piction award. This movie could have been so insanely good. But the fucked up the writing halfway through. So it’s that 5.5 rated wtf IMDb says it is. It’s really a pain. It could have been sooooo sooooo sooooo good. And it ended up being just stupid. 

On 1/20/2018 at 4:53 PM, HelenaExMachina said:

You must show him Bean the movie. It’s just chock full of memorable scenes that still have me laughing when I watch it now. The airport scene :rofl: 

It’s on our list for sure!  The episode when Bean has the Turkey on his head and the one where he straps a chair to the top of his car and drives had him in tears, just loved it. 

I have hope that in a few years we can enjoy Monty python as well. 

Where did everyone  go? Was there some event in which the spammers decided to exit? I don’t remember anything in particular :dunno: 

2 hours ago, Lady Olenna said:

Where did everyone  go? Was there some event in which the spammers decided to exit? I don’t remember anything in particular :dunno: 

For most people, real life interrupted their peaceful spamming.

I find it curious that there has not been new people walking into the thread recently though.

We have a bad PR. 

No, actually it’s Forum Games as a whole that’s been pretty dead for years. I remember the old times when there were tpb threads and a greenseer game and a guess the owner thing and elimination games and all kinds of fun stuff that brought people to FG, some of who checked tttne out. 

I finished Frontier yesterday. Stuff eventually started happening half way through the season. I guess you were supposed to sleep the first half through. 

And now I’m being choked by the infinity to do list around my neck. I hate working. Either the stress or the boredom kills you, there’s rarely a middle-ground. 

19 hours ago, Lady Olenna said:

It’s on our list for sure!  The episode when Bean has the Turkey on his head and the one where he straps a chair to the top of his car and drives had him in tears, just loved it. 

I have hope that in a few years we can enjoy Monty python as well. 

What you’ve never seen Bean yourself? :o You are missing out!

Im sure he will love Monty Python. You will give him great taste in entertainment ;) Did you ever watch Fawlty Towers?

3 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

What you’ve never seen Bean yourself? :o You are missing out!

Im sure he will love Monty Python. You will give him great taste in entertainment ;) Did you ever watch Fawlty Towers?

Oh I’ve seen the Bean holiday movie. Though I could certainly stand to watch it again. I did not get into Faulty Towers, which is odd since I watched all the other shows. They used to air on PBS which is the public broadcasting station, so they may not have run it. Somehow I missed Dr. Who, too. Black Adder I loved as well but not as much as Bean. 

I did just discover Rita on Netflix and am seriously enjoying it. How did I miss this one? Nobody has heard of it but it’s great. There are some parts that got me a little bit teary but I’m going to blame that on these pregnancy hormones :lol: I’m pretty sure these hormones have taken over my tv taste. I’ve been watching stuff I would normally skip right on by (I.e. “girly” stuff). 

55 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Heeeeeey, welcome to the Thread That Never Ends! *waves* We are all friendly here, except for @The BlackBear, he is sometimes mean, but we like him anyway.

Me too.  But I try to disguise it with sarcasm, in case that helps.

Lovely to meet you all.

4 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Heeeeeey, welcome to the Thread That Never Ends! *waves* We are all friendly here, except for @The BlackBear, he is sometimes mean, but we like him anyway.

Slander, I'm just misunderstood.

5 hours ago, Jez Bell said:

Don't mind me.  I just dropped by with a box of wine and some lemon cakes to say hello.

Welcome. Things have slowed down somewhat here lately but we witter on as usual.

6 hours ago, Jez Bell said:

Don't mind me.  I just dropped by with a box of wine and some lemon cakes to say hello.

You're very welcome indeed.

On ‎22‎-‎1‎-‎2018 at 3:02 PM, RhaenysB said:

We have a bad PR. 

No, actually it’s Forum Games as a whole that’s been pretty dead for years. I remember the old times when there were tpb threads and a greenseer game and a guess the owner thing and elimination games and all kinds of fun stuff that brought people to FG, some of who checked tttne out. 

Speaking of which, remember people, the spamsmoot is open. For the love of god, participate :P 

Archived