TTTNE 472: A new Year, a new Ruler-or not

Jen'ari

6 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

I was in an escape room for the first time yesterday with other people from where I work. That was fun. We (the group I was in) needed way more time than was provided to get out, though.

I love escape rooms! I always find the first step the hardest though

On ‎5‎-‎2‎-‎2018 at 9:04 AM, Jez Bell said:

@First of My Name I am envious of you.  This sounds like such an amazing experience!  I will live vicariously through you for a while, so please share.

Sure!

1 hour ago, Lord Sidious said:

Also, what is an escape room?.

You get locked in a room for a time and have to solve clues and riddles to get out. I might do one with co-workers next month, it sounds pretty cool.

You know, when you are “locked” in a room with a group of friends/family/colleagues/whoever you are going with and have to solve a mystery in order to get out. There are hidden clues and riddles and you usually have a time limit to solve it all and get out. 

They are really fun. 

3 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

I love escape rooms! I always find the first step the hardest though

You have been to more than one before? Sounds fun.

Here the first steps were not so much a problem as what came after. :D

1 hour ago, Lord Sidious said:

Also, what is an escape room?.

A type of entertainment facility where a group of people gets locked in a room and has to find stuff/figure out riddles to find the way to get out.

I think the experience showed to me that I am really not much of a team player, though. :lol: Every time somebody found something, I asked how they came to that solution instead of just trusting. :blushing: Maybe it is better to say I wanted to take  in as much experience as possible!

50 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

Is shashing the door apart with a fire axe/random heavy object in room a viable option?, or is that just me being wired up wrong again?.

I don’t think I’d be very good at them :(.

Maybe in a Shining-themed one. I doubt I'd be great at them either, but it sounds like a fun thing to do with friends.

I am exhausted. I hope I’m not coming down with a cold or the flu (which stops your lungs and kills you this season if we can trust the word that’s spreading). I just hope it’s just being overworked. I also have some weird eczema like stuff on my left forearm... weird. Okay, good night. 

And Jane the Virgin stopped having a plot. It’s a bunch of 2010s societal agendas and social media hashtag campaigns linked together by the memory of past plots. Like can you stop trying to brainwash me? I get it. I get all the messages and accept everything and everybody. Now stop rubbing social lessons into my face, that’s not why I’m watching a romcom at 11.15pm. 

Archived