TTTNE 472: A new Year, a new Ruler-or not

Jen'ari

3 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

*checks the pulse of Forum Games* yup, it’s still kicking. 

How are you all on this bright March Christmas Day? So much pretty snow...! It’s a shame it’s spring.

I’m ok, we had to go shopping today and it was so so busy!, which was hard but after that we had a nice walk by the river, the snow has gone now :D.

I’m being lazy. 

I got my nails done and had the new shower system installed and finished some work and did some administrative adulting and went out to pick a couple things for Monday and did my online check-in and printed my boarding pass and now I’m not cleaning the flat... :( why am I lazy and not cleaning the flat? I don’t want to do it tomorrow, I want to go to the movies and pack and do some ironing and not to anything... 

1 hour ago, RhaenysBee said:

I’m being lazy. 

I got my nails done and had the new shower system installed and finished some work and did some administrative adulting and went out to pick a couple things for Monday and did my online check-in and printed my boarding pass and now I’m not cleaning the flat... :( why am I lazy and not cleaning the flat? I don’t want to do it tomorrow, I want to go to the movies and pack and do some ironing and not to anything... 

Ohhhh, where are you travelling, Little Red Riding Rhae?

Just now, RhaenysBee said:

:lol: To Paris. 

Hide contents

And I’m not afraid of the big bad wolf :leaving: 

Excitiiiing. Tell us more!

Spoiler

Is it an adventurouos solo trip or an equally adventurous romantic getaway? :leer:

:blushing::leaving:

27 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Excitiiiing. Tell us more!

Reveal hidden contents

Is it an adventurouos solo trip or an equally adventurous romantic getaway? :leer:

:blushing::leaving:

It’s neither, it’s a last minute, kinda spontaneous trip I was invited to, but I’m not against its taking an adventurous or romantic turn. :smug: :leaving: It’s only three days though so it’s mostly just a ‘let’s go literally anywhere because I’m sick of work’ getaway.

5 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

It’s neither, it’s a last minute, kinda spontaneous trip I was invited to, but I’m not against its taking an adventurous or romantic turn. :smug: :leaving: It’s only three days though so it’s mostly just a ‘let’s go literally anywhere because I’m sick of work’ getaway.

Well, it sounds adventurous enough for me. ;) I hope you have lots of fun.

I have never been in Paris. I was in France once, but much further south.

8 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

I’m ok, we had to go shopping today and it was so so busy!, which was hard but after that we had a nice walk by the river, the snow has gone now :D.

Lucky you. Still lots of snow up here and the breadpocalypse persists, though apparently there is to be a delivery this evening, so yay?

we are also starting to thaw so I can’t complain too much anyway. Keep hearing the snow sliding off the roof!

16 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Ohhhh, where are you travelling, Little Red Riding Rhae?

13 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

:lol: To Paris. 

Hide contents

And I’m not afraid of the big bad wolf :leaving: 

With a name like little red riding Rhae, the only thing she is going to be riding is a dragon, the big bad wolf should be afraid of her :P.

9 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Lucky you. Still lots of snow up here and the breadpocalypse persists, though apparently there is to be a delivery this evening, so yay?

we are also starting to thaw so I can’t complain too much anyway. Keep hearing the snow sliding off the roof!

The breadpocalypse wasn’t actually too bad down here but then we only really had a day or two of proper snow and it was intermittent at best, literally it was there on Friday evening, then it rained all night and by Saturday morning it was gone.

I did have a certain amount of smugness effortlessly cruising past stuck drivers in my 4x4, although I didn’t evilly laugh at them so I should have good points for that :P.

23 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Well, it sounds adventurous enough for me. ;) I hope you have lots of fun.

I have never been in Paris. I was in France once, but much further south.

This is going to be my fourth time in Paris, It’s a lovely city and I’m always happy to return, though I admittedly would have aimed for rural France had I planned this trip myself. Or at least a smaller city. I would really love to go back to Toulouse too, I adored those 8 hours I had spent there. 

10 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

With a name like little red riding Rhae, the only thing she is going to be riding is a dragon, the big bad wolf should be afraid of her :P.

I’m not against having a Boeing sized reptile to ride either, it must be awesome and I could go pop over to rural France quicker than Daenerys flew to the Wall, and that’s something to say.

7 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

What is breadpocalypse? And should it not be better named breadtastrophy?

Rhae, did you by any chance see the last episode of Jane?

I did and I hated it less than I thought I would. You? 

Btw, I watched the Red Sparrow. If anybody did so, share your thoughts with me, please. 

14 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

I did and I hated it less than I thought I would. You? 

Sometimes one asks oneself which of the writers on either Jane or CXG is a double agent. :ninja:

14 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

Btw, I watched the Red Sparrow. If anybody did so, share your thoughts with me, please. 

Never heard of it.

3 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Sometimes one asks oneself which of the writers on either Jane or CXG is a double agent. :ninja:

Never heard of it.

What do you mean? We’re there any similarities we were supposed to notice? 

It’s Jennifer Lawrence’s new movie, it has recently premiered.

4 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

What do you mean? We’re there any similarities we were supposed to notice? 

It’s Jennifer Lawrence’s new movie, it has recently premiered.

Yes.

Spoiler

The whole sneaking around having sex in the supply closet with a former boss/current subordinate thingy was very similar.

It is actually snowing thickly again. So much snow. :o

55 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Yes.

Reveal hidden contents

The whole sneaking around having sex in the supply closet with a former boss/current subordinate thingy was very similar.

It is actually snowing thickly again. So much snow. :o

Oh right. I didn’t really pick up on that, I just noted that season 1 Jane would run out of the world if she saw her current self. 

12 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

Oh right. I didn’t really pick up on that, I just noted that season 1 Jane would run out of the world if she saw her current self. 

Character development. :P

Archived