TTTNE 472: A new Year, a new Ruler-or not

Jen'ari

Hola!  I brought spam cookies!  Yummy.

I will start with a joke that totally bombed on another thread... they are all dead to me :P

What do you call a Dothraki who rides a kraken instead of a horse?...

... Khal Amari.

42 minutes ago, Jez Bell said:

I will start with a joke that totally bombed on another thread... they are all dead to me :P

... Khal Amari.

Oh maaaaaan..... :lol: this killed me. 

1 hour ago, Jez Bell said:

... Khal Amari.

:lmao: This is the high quality content we come here for.

6 hours ago, Jez Bell said:

... Khal Amari.

*LOL* The other thread is full of people with no taste.

I just popped in with some lemon cakes to wish everyone a very happy mummy's day.

Whether you are a mum, mum to be, married to a mum, or have ever had a mum... I hope you all have the loveliest day.

:)

2 hours ago, Jez Bell said:

I just popped in with some lemon cakes to wish everyone a very happy mummy's day.

Whether you are a mum, mum to be, married to a mum, or have ever had a mum... I hope you all have the loveliest day.

:)

You mix-spelled Mam...

motherly music!

I’m really impressed with mini Siths abilities, she’s somehow managed to get me flowers and chocolates all on her own, obviously with no help from my partner. All this while she is suffering from a nasty baby cold bless her :(.

34 minutes ago, Jez Bell said:

Now, I really miss my mum.

I am sorry for your loss.

24 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

I’m really impressed with mini Siths abilities, she’s somehow managed to get me flowers and chocolates all on her own, obviously with no help from my partner. All this while she is suffering from a nasty baby cold bless her :(.

Yay for baby sith. ;) I hope she gets better very soon.

4 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

The force is strong with her, what do you expect? :D glad to hear you had a nice Mother’s Day! Hope baby sith gets well soon. 

1 hour ago, RhaenysBee said:

The force is strong with her, what do you expect? :D glad to hear you had a nice Mother’s Day! Hope baby sith gets well soon. 

Thank you and Buck, I’m sure she will be fine soon, it’s just horrible seeing her unwell, she’s asleep now though which is good.

2 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

In other news, we jumped from 5C to 17 in the span of two days........ 

More like from -5 C. :P

1 hour ago, Jez Bell said:

Oh no, she's still alive, just far away. :) 

...and 100% mama Bunch.

In which part of the world are you anyway? :)

I watched the latest episode of Jane and came to the decision that I’m letting it go. This is still the point where the show is okay enough to let it go with positive feelings. I have never been attached enough to Jane to wait for its ultimate demise like I’m doing with GoT (I can’t let that go for the life of me, no matter how bad it gets), so I’m saying goodbye. 

Instead I’ve been watching Alias Grace which is really interesting and not lacking in much missed subtlety. 

Archived