TTTNE 472: A new Year, a new Ruler-or not

Jen'ari

43 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

After months of searching for a room, I've finally found a house that'll have me. Of course, it's also literally been years since I've been this broke. I have €11,56 to my name and the site that I need to apply for a student loan on is down for the entire month of April. And I have not one, not two, but three trips abroad in the next two months. Yay for student life!

Are you moving out? Or what kinda room are we talking about? 

19 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

Are you moving out? Or what kinda room are we talking about? 

Planning to, yes. I've been looking for a room in the city where I study. It's very close to where I live now but I want more freedom, my mother is kinda sad about it :P 

On 28/03/2018 at 6:22 AM, Lady Olenna said:

I just made a root beer float and it was delicious :D 

And now my lil Tyrell is rolling all around :lol: 

How long until she is due now?, the baby dragon/future Galactic Emperess needs a new friend!.

I bet you’re getting excited, I was excited and nervous in equal measure through my whole pregnancy.

5 hours ago, First of My Name said:

Planning to, yes. I've been looking for a room in the city where I study. It's very close to where I live now but I want more freedom, my mother is kinda sad about it :P 

Moving out is fun though. :cheers: Adult responsibilities are fun Too  :devil:  Glad to hear you found something that matches your criteria. It’s pretty difficult to find a decent place in a fair location for a reasonable price. 

Have I mentioned how much I hate airports? :idea:  

1 hour ago, RhaenysBee said:

Moving out is fun though. :cheers: Adult responsibilities are fun Too  :devil:  Glad to hear you found something that matches your criteria. It’s pretty difficult to find a decent place in a fair location for a reasonable price. 

Have I mentioned how much I hate airports? :idea:  

What are these airports you refer to?, you clearly need to start travelling by Star Destroyer :P.

32 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

No, and you get access to many more long range travel destinations :P.

Sounds like a deal. :lol: 

I’m watching Jessica Jones... Marvel  makes some interesting writing choices as well. But I do enjoy this action soap. 

7 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

I’m watching Jessica Jones... Marvel  makes some interesting writing choices as well. But I do enjoy this action soap. 

I need to catch up on that, didn;t grab me as hard as the first series.

In other news, it's 4 am, I'm drunk. And guys, I have to say we all seem to have forgotten what a class song this was:

On 3/25/2018 at 11:49 PM, Lady Olenna said:

So LA county is weird. There are tons of cities within the county but somehow they all just blend together even though they are separate. 100,000 is pretty small. We lived in Long Beach which is about 500,000 and even though we were within a few miles of the beach we rarely went. It’s dirty and kinda gross and crowded. The beach culture on CEG is funny because that’s how CA is even if you live hours from the beach. It’s silly. 

Anyhow, we finally got around to buying lumber and corner walls for a raised garden bed. I asked the employee if they had cedar and he said oh you don’t want that you want pressure treated wood for the AZ heat. I reluctantly agreed and now I’m reading that pressure treated = leached chemicals :( so now I get to load all this lumber back into the car and return it. Ugh! Why do I second guess myself? :bang: 

I dont think you want cedar either, that's more for things not like to see a lot of moisture and obviously for planting they're going to see some.I'd go with something like cypress thats inherently moist and cheap as well:)

4 hours ago, The BlackBear said:

I need to catch up on that, didn;t grab me as hard as the first series.

In other news, it's 4 am, I'm drunk. And guys, I have to say we all seem to have forgotten what a class song this was:

I sure didn’t. 00s pop is just life. :commie: 

So I know you guys don't have a problem with me whining about my petty teenagerish problems in here every once in a while, so that is what I am going to do.

Spoiler

I am sad. I always knew the supernatural entity and I had an expiration date, but we talked extensively about it now and it just became more real. It is not completely finished, not yet. But it will be and it even hurts just knowing that. From now on, any time we see each other will be the last one. There is no security in that.

Sorry to bring the thread down. Please return to your enjoying great music and take care of your ear, Rhae.

10 hours ago, Leonardo said:

Not everyone has forgotten... I was cruising the top 200 today to see how many albums I could recognize. 

That video I kind of creepy in hindsight...

What were the top 5 albums?.

1. ?

XXXTentacion

2. The new Metallica record

3. Black Panther Soundtrack

4. Bobby Tarantino II

Logic

5. Culture II

Migos

What's interesting is how some albums stay on the charts for suuuch a long time. Every Ed Sheeran record for example is still charting for example, Thriller has jumped back into the charts, Beatles 1 is charting. Much more varied list than the top 100 singles for instance.

Also who the hell is buying enough  Imagine Dragons records to keep them so high in the charts...

6 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

So I know you guys don't have a problem with me whining about my petty teenagerish problems in here every once in a while, so that is what I am going to do.

Hide contents

I am sad. I always knew the supernatural entity and I had an expiration date, but we talked extensively about it now and it just became more real. It is not completely finished, not yet. But it will be and it even hurts just knowing that. From now on, any time we see each other will be the last one. There is no security in that.

Sorry to bring the thread down. Please return to your enjoying great music and take care of your ear, Rhae.

Nope, we don’t have a problem with anybody’s whining about petty problems (I’m the living example of that, as a person who does nothing but whines here). 

Spoiler

I’m so sorry to hear this. It’s never easy to see the end of relationship, and that uncertain time when it’s not quite over but you know the end is near is even worse :/ are you sure there’s no way you guys can turn this situation around? 

Here’s to cheer you up.  And here. 

2 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

Nope, we don’t have a problem with anybody’s whining about petty problems (I’m the living example of that, as a person who does nothing but whines here). 

Reveal hidden contents

I’m so sorry to hear this. It’s never easy to see the end of relationship, and that uncertain time when it’s not quite over but you know the end is near is even worse :/ are you sure there’s no way you guys can turn this situation around? 

Here’s to cheer you up.  And here. 

Ok, now I see I mistyped earlier. Clarification: From now on, any time we see each other I will fear it will be the last one.

Thanks for talking to me about it. And thanks for the links. They really made me smile. A smiling Greg Serrano can solve anything. And yes, this video is pretty much how I spent most of my day.

Spoiler

The thing is, neither I nor he planned this to be some for-life thing even from the start on. I kind of expected I will learn from it for some time, have a lot of fun, but I did not imagine in the beginning we will last almost two years. (Wooooow.) So ... I am not sure we should even try turning it around, whatever that means. I am pretty sure we are not in love. But that gets me thinking ... what is that even? How can I be sure there is something more to what we call love, and not just this getting used to a person, feeling so comfortable around them, not wanting to end it, and obviously wanting to get cuddles and more with them? Is there anything more that would make me want to spend the rest of my life with somebody?

I got so scared yesterday when he started this conversation, I thought this was the end then and there. It wasn't, so why am I so sad over this? So stupid of me.

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

Ok, now I see I mistyped earlier. Clarification: From now on, any time we see each other I will fear it will be the last one.

Thanks for talking to me about it. And thanks for the links. They really made me smile. A smiling Greg Serrano can solve anything. And yes, this video is pretty much how I spent most of my day.

Hide contents

The thing is, neither I nor he planned this to be some for-life thing even from the start on. I kind of expected I will learn from it for some time, have a lot of fun, but I did not imagine in the beginning we will last almost two years. (Wooooow.) So ... I am not sure we should even try turning it around, whatever that means. I am pretty sure we are not in love. But that gets me thinking ... what is that even? How can I be sure there is something more to what we call love, and not just this getting used to a person, feeling so comfortable around them, not wanting to end it, and obviously wanting to get cuddles and more with them? Is there anything more that would make me want to spend the rest of my life with somebody?

I got so scared yesterday when he started this conversation, I thought this was the end then and there. It wasn't, so why am I so sad over this? So stupid of me.

Well that definitely sounds better than what you said previously, objectively looking at it, though I’m not sure that’s a consolation when you’re emotionally involved.

Spoiler

So I’m not sure I understand where you stand. You’re saying you fear it’s going to end, but then you are also saying you’re not sure you guys should turn it around. So how do you feel about it? Would you end it or go on if it was your call? And what exactly did he suggest/imply/express? where does he stand? 

(I’m not trying to be nosy, I’m just trying to understand the situation so I will end up saying stuff that has a chance of being relevant, but as always, share only as much as you’re okay with, or we can take it to pm or whatever is helpful for you) 

Rhae, I very much appreciate your post. I will answer tomorrow when I have slept. I need to get some rest because I have to get up at stupid o'clock for work. Also to draw something, otherwise @The BlackBear will penalise me. I am aware my posts are probably all over the place now, they are a faithful representation of my feelings.

To end this on a happy note: CXG is renewed! :commie::commie::commie:

Archived