TTTNE 472: A new Year, a new Ruler-or not

Jen'ari

3 hours ago, Jez Bell said:

So where do I get a copy of the forum cookbook as I prefer not to sit on babies.

A fair point.

2 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

:grouphug: Sorry.

But electrocuting younglings is so mean!

I know :D.

41 minutes ago, Jez Bell said:

... but does it have a recipe for Dragon's Egg souffle or whatever the hell hop-hops are?

:o:crying: You can’t eat hop hops!!, they’re far too adorable.

44 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

A fair point.

I know :D.

Were you not taught that being mean is bad and makes other people feel sad? :crying:

40 minutes ago, Nazca Barsavi said:

What is dead may never die, but rises again harder and stronger. :pirate:

Hide contents

:P

:pirate: Keep telling yourself that.

26 minutes ago, Jez Bell said:

Beauty is in the eye of the one holding the cleaver. :P

:lol:

2 hours ago, Jez Bell said:

Beauty is in the eye of the one holding the cleaver. :P

You can’t eat something so cute .

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

Were you not taught that being mean is bad and makes other people feel sad? :crying:

Um hello, Sith, kind of my job :P.

29 minutes ago, ab aeterno said:

You don't remember the quotes Elimination Games? lol

I remember there was one, but not exactly what happened ... this was at the point where I was not that interested in them anymore because I thought all the interesting and relevant topics had been used. :dunno:

Now I would totally play a Crazy Ex Songs Elimination Game. :commie:

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

I remember there was one, but not exactly what happened ... this was at the point where I was not that interested in them anymore because I thought all the interesting and relevant topics had been used. :dunno:

The quotes games were the best ones, they were hilarious!

10 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

:commie: that would be hilarious indeed, though I’m not sure how many people would know what we are eliminating. 

4 hours ago, King Euron Swagjoy said:

The quotes Elimination Games were god tier. A six part Elimination Game with plotting, freakouts, drama, and even mod intervention. What more can you ask for.

Yeah, the fun times were when we needed mod intervention. 

We should bring back elimination games.

5 hours ago, King Euron Swagjoy said:

The quotes Elimination Games were god tier. A six part Elimination Game with plotting, freakouts, drama, and even mod intervention. What more can you ask for.

The multiple-part eliminations were part of what drove me away, actually. I didn't want to play the same topic for so many rounds. The best games are the ones to start with 20-30 entries, they went the quickest. Not to mention what a nightmare the scoring becomes if there are more than 30 entries (more than 150 points to start with).

17 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

:commie: that would be hilarious indeed, though I’m not sure how many people would know what we are eliminating.

Not many, that is why I don't open such a thread. :P But think of all the puns and song lyrics to be twisted.

2 hours ago, First of My Name said:

I can start an elimination thread if someone comes up with a cool subject.

The Guess the Owner threads were fun too.

I would totally support that, just as long as we don’t vote on the subject. For me that was what killed the EGs. Figuring out the subject took longer than the actual game and it was an unnecessary over-democratization. 

Recent tv shows or just Netflix or streaming platform shows pop into my mind for a subject, but I’ve been printing admin files for two hours so I’m not at my most creative... :dunno: 

I also support giving another shot to the guess the owner game, I agree that was a fun one too. 

Hey guys.

I'm looking for a someone to describe a picture for Pictionary for just one round.   If you would like to do this, please drop me a PM  and I'll send it to you tonight.

(I'm off to bed in a few mins so unless you are around right now......)

Favourite man of the Night's Watch?

Favourite character from Harry Potter?

Speaking of which, today I got into an interesting discussion about HP. How are Ministers chosen? Is there direct democracy? Is there some council that chooses the Minister of Magic? Why don't Harry & co. ever go to election before a new Minister is appointed (or rather, the characters that are of age)?

Archived