TTTNE 472: A new Year, a new Ruler-or not

Jen'ari

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

I COULD IF I WANTED TOOOOO ...

Sorry.

I can also go home and prepare further lessons and whatever, but I do not get paid for that. And don't suddenly get an extra lesson to teach if one is cancelled.

If that’s a reference, my brain is too dead to catch it. If it’s not, my brain is too dead to understand. Either way, my brain is dead. I’ll go to bed and stop working. 

17 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

I don’t think there are that many compatibility issues, certainly less than there used to be, I have Office on my Mac, and Mac OS is so much more simple and logical to use, I find it to be anyway, and it is better for my music software :D.

That sounds like I’ll need a whole IT team to set this up for me. 

10 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

I need it all the time too. I don't sleep beside it though.

I dislike it when stuff gets cancelled last minute, but I guess more free time ist fine. ;) But if you are paid per hours, every time something is cancelled, you get less money.

My laptop is going to be 5 in summer and apparently the hard drive is kaputt. I was wondering if I should also buy a new one instead of repairing, but repair is still cheaper at this point. I would not know what to replace it with either.

And I ate at a Mexican restaurant and had "something something something pickle, taco, salsa, verde cheesecake something, tamale, something margarita, taco, stew! Does the chef know what Mexico is?!" running through my head.

That doesn’t sound very Mexican. 

So we are still just clueless as to naming this little tyrell. Hannah and Ada are being considered. I kinda like Heidi. But nothing is really sticking. 

8 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

If that’s a reference, my brain is too dead to catch it. If it’s not, my brain is too dead to understand. Either way, my brain is dead. I’ll go to bed and stop working. 

Indeed it is.

6 hours ago, Lady Olenna said:

Yes. 

It is from that show Helena and I are clearly obsessed with.

6 hours ago, Lady Olenna said:

So we are still just clueless as to naming this little tyrell. Hannah and Ada are being considered. I kinda like Heidi. But nothing is really sticking. 

Ada and Heidi are both really close to my name. That is probably a point against them. :smoking:

8 hours ago, Lady Olenna said:

I also like Heidi and Ada!

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

Indeed it is.

Yes. 

It is from that show Helena and I are clearly obsessed with.

Ada and Heidi are both really close to my name. That is probably a point against them. :smoking:

We’re just two girls in love (with a show) and can’t be held responsible for our actions 

8 hours ago, Lady Olenna said:

Those are all really cute.  I adore the name "Hannah".  And it's a palindrome, which is a bonus.

10 hours ago, Lady Olenna said:

Hannah is a very nice name. Is Little O involved in picking a name for his little sister?

4 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Indeed it is.

Yes. 

Oh right. I’m sure this was one of the songs I fastforwarded through. 

11 hours ago, Lady Olenna said:

I like Ada, if you’re going to go for Hannah you should consider Zannah as I did, the Rose wouldn’t fall with a Sith at Highgarden :P.

How long have you got to go now?, it’s so exciting!, I’m loving being a parent, I hope you’re not feeling too Ugh!.

2 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

It’s not too bad, you should at least look at one in a shop I’d say :P.

It doesn’t have a control button, you need three fingers to scroll and I can’t even type a @ symbol without screwing up. 

I hate figuring out new tech, which makes me afraid of adjusting to a MacBook. 

3 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

I also like Heidi and Ada!

We’re just two girls in love (with a show) and can’t be held responsible for our actions 

Whoever this Crazy Ex-Girlfriend is, you are clearly obsessed with her! You checked her facebook 36 times, his instagram 42 times ... and I am not sure how this speech ends. But you know what I mean.

And yes also, I agree with opinions of Hannah being a cute name. But the variation we use here is Hana. Much easier spelling.

1 hour ago, RhaenysB said:

It doesn’t have a control button, you need three fingers to scroll and I can’t even type a @ symbol without screwing up. 

I hate figuring out new tech, which makes me afraid of adjusting to a MacBook. 

The command button does the same thing I think, the trackpads are awesome on them though :D.

Vikings is sick. 

Spoiler

I’m through 3 episodes and Floki is still alive. And how nice it would have been to see what’s on Hvitserk’s mind before he turned his back on subversion instead of ten thousand shots of Gustaf Skarsgard hallucinating shit in the grass. And where did Bjorn get this walking Google guy? The Saxons are boring, they have no dynamic whatsoever. The female characters are a joke.

the one redeeming quality of the show is Alex Hoegh Andersen, who is the worthy successor of Travis and the one actor who can carry this shit on his shoulders. 

14 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

Vikings is sick. 

Reveal hidden contents

I’m through 3 episodes and Floki is still alive. And how nice it would have been to see what’s on Hvitserk’s mind before he turned his back on subversion instead of ten thousand shots of Gustaf Skarsgard hallucinating shit in the grass. And where did Bjorn get this walking Google guy? The Saxons are boring, they have no dynamic whatsoever. The female characters are a joke.

the one redeeming quality of the show is Alex Hoegh Andersen, who is the worthy successor of Travis and the one actor who can carry this shit on his shoulders. 

Spoiler

Ivar is just creepy. Crazy person. I do not know how anybody follows him, he is clearly not okay.

I agree with most of what you say. I saw about 4 or 5 episodes.

37 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Ivar is just creepy. Crazy person. I do not know how anybody follows him, he is clearly not okay.

I agree with most of what you say. I saw about 4 or 5 episodes.

Spoiler

At least Ivar does something and has a personality. 

The southern adventures of Bjorn are even worse than the lagertha storyline if that’s even possible. The Arabian Prince can speak Swedish for F’s sake.

but King Harad cleans up nice...! 

And now there’s a trans prostitute in an emirate. Somebody please shoot me. 

Cannibalism. How much more pathetic can this get?

3 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:
  Hide contents

At least Ivar does something and has a personality. 

The southern adventures of Bjorn are even worse than the lagertha storyline if that’s even possible. The Arabian Prince can speak Swedish for F’s sake. 

Spoiler

Oh yes. Some people seem to like Bjorn's travels, but I think that storyline is no better than others.

He does things and has a personality. It is just that I don't like his personality one bit and don't agree with anything he does.

I prefer Hvitserk.

Archived