TTTNE 472: A new Year, a new Ruler-or not

Jen'ari

7 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

Nah, there was no time for breakfast after all. 

These 5am Mondays of yours are scary :eek: Hats off for getting up so early. 

I hate it, honestly.

3 hours ago, First of My Name said:

I don't understand how someone can get up at 5 regularly. I got up at 9 with a full eight hours of sleep and I still had to drag myself through the day with half-open eyes.

It is twice a week, so semi-regularly ... and then on Wednesday I can sleep in and then work the whole afternoon and evening, until 9.30 in the evening. It messes me up completely.

I cannot imagine how people who work different shifts and change their schedule every few days completely manage it.

23 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

I hate it, honestly.

It is twice a week, so semi-regularly ... and then on Wednesday I can sleep in and then work the whole afternoon and evening, until 9.30 in the evening. It messes me up completely.

I cannot imagine how people who work different shifts and change their schedule every few days completely manage it.

Just wait until you and the supernatural entity have a mini buck, that REALLY messes up your sleep patterns.

3 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Just wait until you and the supernatural entity have a mini buck, that REALLY messes up your sleep patterns.

So yeaaaah ... no. That is something that is very much not in the cards, thank you very much.

10 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

So yeaaaah ... no. That is something that is very much not in the cards, thank you very much.

You can babysit mini Sith if you like, to get an idea what it’s like :P.

1 hour ago, RhaenysBee said:

That’s great news, a few more days and she’ll be back at conquering the galaxy. 

One thing at a time, she needs to learn to crawl, walk and do lightsaber training first, but I’m confident the Galaxy will one day be hers.

5 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

If you aren’t feeling motherly you can always just go out and get a fuckton of cats meow too many cats meow

Spoiler

Or, you know, just donate an egg to your boss to make a lovely little Jewish-one eighth Otchipwa-mixed race baby with a terrible name and a likelihood to develop mental health issues.

As one does. :leaving:

CRAZY EX SPOILER UP THERE (can't edit this post better, sorry)

9 hours ago, First of My Name said:

I'm fleeing the dreary Dutch landscape and going to Italy tomorrow, to attend the International Journalism Festival :commie: So stoked to drink cocktails under the sun  attend all those interesting panels!

Where in Italy are you? Have fun. :)

Archived