Lord Sidious

TTTNE 472: A new Year, a new Ruler-or not

808 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

Three. I have one bedroom and two thirds of the open space covered in terms of decoration. (I’ll be narcissistic enough to show it off when done) 

yay to that! :cheers: what kinda study project is this? Like a post grad school or something else? Good luck with whatever it is, I can’t imagine that you wouldn’t nail anything academic. 

It is ... a very bad life decision, is what it is. :leaving: And no, I didn't finish it today. :( Still need a few days, and I usually don't manage to get anything done during the week.

Whew! I wrote something! :commie: Will have to hand it in tomorrow, hopefully the professor won't have too many notes so I can tick off one thing at least.

Two hours worked today in the morning, five still to go in a few hours ... sleepy.

What happens when you procrastinate twice in a row because you are trying you restrain your spending? You end up paying double for the shit you want. My go-to geek stuff store ran out of the pop vinyl figurine I wanted because it’s a toys r us limited item and bloody toys r us went bankrupt. Stupid economy. So after I didnt order this figurine for myself (only as a gift for a friend), I ended up paying double on eBay to get it. People, if you want something and you can afford it without going bankrupt yourself, just buy it then and there. Pfff. So annoyed with myself. 

On ‎11‎-‎4‎-‎2018 at 10:34 PM, Buckwheat said:

Where in Italy are you? Have fun. :)

Perugia. I had a fantastic time, but I'm exhausted now. I got maybe 3 or 4 hours of sleep every night.

On ‎13‎-‎4‎-‎2018 at 1:05 PM, Lord Sidious said:

:commie::commie::commie::commie::commie:

Whoooooo I’m going to New York for a few days in July with one of my best friends, lots of retail therapy AND a Radiohead concert #HappySith :D.

Awesome :cheers: 

Wow, theonering.net is truly the crappiest forum I have ever encountered... :rolleyes: 

5 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

Wow, theonering.net is truly the crappiest forum I have ever encountered... :rolleyes: 

The software or the people?

11 hours ago, felice said:

The software or the people?

The software. As it won’t let me near the latter, I can’t speak for that. 

Ughhhh. Tutoring hours from hell. Terrible terrible terrible.