R+L=A evidence

Bloodstone Emperor

Ok I know this theory has been made but I just found evidence that cannot be denied. Aegon was supposedly born on 281AC or 282Ac, the same year or following year that Rhaegar won the tourney at Harrenhal and crowned Lyanna. During the sack at Kings Landing, Elia was said to not be protecting Aegon but her daughter, showing how she loved him less. Rhaenyra was the older of the two siblings, and Elia was said to have a very hard time in labor, making her probably unable to have another child. Rhaegar probably gave Aegon to Elia in order to keep him safe. Tell me what more ideas you have about this and I also feel like I am missing something because Aegons face was unrecognizable, and that must be for a reason, but I don’t know yet.

37 minutes ago, Bloodstone Emperor said:

I also feel like I am missing something

Nope, you solved it all. Which ever baby Elia was holding in her arms moments before Gregor burst in to kill them was surely her real baby. So by your logic if Elia had baby Rhaenyra in her arms then that babe had to be her real child and not a fake.:leaving:

1 hour ago, Bloodstone Emperor said:

Ok I know this theory has been made but I just found evidence that cannot be denied. Aegon was supposedly born on 281AC or 282Ac, the same year or following year that Rhaegar won the tourney at Harrenhal and crowned Lyanna. During the sack at Kings Landing, Elia was said to not be protecting Aegon but her daughter, showing how she loved him less. Rhaenyra was the older of the two siblings, and Elia was said to have a very hard time in labor, making her probably unable to have another child. Rhaegar probably gave Aegon to Elia in order to keep him safe. Tell me what more ideas you have about this and I also feel like I am missing something because Aegons face was unrecognizable, and that must be for a reason, but I don’t know yet.

Well, I don't know that your missing something so much as you have it all completely backwards.  Elia was with Aegon, Rhaenys was alone.  That is why Gregor killed both Elia and Aegon, whereas Amory Lorch killed Rhaenys.

Well it gets really complicated when we place our own er, conspiracies, on the story.  What do I know?   I never realized the Hound was dead.   Still, I think that if Rhaegar and Elia had 2 children they are probably both her babies.  As I recall, Rhaenys, the little girl and older child, was hiding under a bed.  There were 2 offenders here I believe: Gregor Clegane and Armory Locke.  One of them stabbed little Rhaenys to death while the other smashed baby Aegon against the wall.  Repeatedly.  His entire skull was smashed in.  Pieces of his brain splattered on Elia while Gregor raped her.   It's a remarkably brutal scene.  

I'm pretty sure that once you read the entire book series 2 or 3 times the thing you may or may not be missing here will become apparent.   If not just read A Dance with Dragons again.  Hints abound.  

As to the scene itself I don't think you're missing anything.   Rhaegar's family was wiped out in a single visit.  Or were they? 

Good luck, Man.   I didn't get it until the 2nd read.  There is a lot of story between the scene you're thinking of and the thing you may or may not be missing.   

8 minutes ago, aryagonnakill#2 said:

Well, I don't know that your missing something so much as you have it all completely backwards.  Elia was with Aegon, Rhaenys was alone.  That is why Gregor killed both Elia and Aegon, whereas Amory Lorch killed Rhaenys.

And listen to this one.  She gets the character's names right and has a memory like steel trap. 

Archived